Monday, June 2, 2008

Killing me softly

Saturday strangled me to death. I did nothing but rotting at home. Why did my life reduced to such pathetic? That's so not gonna happen TWICE. Nooo! My precious weekend before I officially start college. As I woke up late noon on Sunday, someone reminded me it's the last day of book fair. BOOK FEST! I wanted to go desperately but my dad being restless and refused to go, while my mum busy catching up with her drama - My fault I gave her the drama. =X Sad. I thought this is gonna be the doom of Sunday.. hold on..

I'm at book fest.. wee~!

Crowded like hell hell hell. People are really crazy about books don't they? For the both of my friends, they were crazy over MAPLE! No comment. They really do get high seeing just a MAPLE POSTER! Oh god. Unbelievable. We even played scissor paper stone to get free tattoo. Hahaha. Forgive us, still small kids. =)

I waited so long just to take this picture for YOU.

I doubt. Did we really hunt for books? I think we hunt for free foods and drinks more. Lol. And free gifts too. We spent quite some time in there and most importantly, Mae Yee got lost. Like how? We were actually at the same place mentioned but how come we're not seeing each other? It was really the funniest thing I ever met. Anyhow I managed to get myself novels. Which I'm so happy about it. =) Well books, at least I don't have to dig my own purse to pay for it because my mummy is so WILLINGLY to sponsor me. Because her daughter actually shop for BOOKS. Hee.

Let's see who's behind those stained glass? =/

Ouh. It's the three monkeys loitering in toilet.

Have you seen monkeys camwhoring? Wee~!

I was starving a little as I had nothing for brunch. Hence, they suggested on Little Penang. =)

They are promoting the cafe for me. xD

*Little Penang Kafe' *

While waiting.. lalala~

Hungry lar why so long T____T

Omigod. Damn nice asam laksa.. ~!

Nasi lemak hantu? Lol.

Shopping. NO! I mustn't shop. I said I AIN'T GONNA SHOP! I'm broke you see. How can I go shopping with big holes in my pocket? But.. shopping deprived lar! Obsessed. WHY LIKE THAT?! I just need ONE damn thing to be perfect. MONEY! Anyone wanna loan me some? I wanna marry to a rich guy. I don't care. Millionaire. Billionaire. Trillionaire? Whatever lar. As long as KAYA enough to feed me kau kau with whatever I want. Then I can all day long be SHOPAHOLIC and SPENDAHOLIC like nobody business! *slaps* When is that happening?

The world is changing. Monkey starts to dress up like a GIRL. xp

We were merely stuck in the fitting room for like blardy hell long trying clothes after clothes. Omg why we're girls lar? The whole fitting room was like shaking and going to stumble anytime. And we shouted a couple of times due to over-excited. I'M SO IN LOVE WITH THE DAMN SKIRT! Fuck lar. I gonna HUNT for that blardy skirt down my foot. =(

Currently reading --> My Best Friend's Girl by Dorothy Koomson.
What would you do for the friend who broke your heart?
What would you do if your best friend slept with your fiance,
and worse still, she got pregnant and had his child?
Would it be still love? Hatred? Betrayal?
I shall seek for the answer. =)

I reached home at 11pm and started reading? Instead of crashing onto the bed, I'm being such a good girl. Hee. It's been centuries ago since I read a novel? The last one probably Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix and ohya I still stuck halfway through. Lol. I think I should just start reading Half Blood Prince. AHHH I'm so outdated. The 7th book is already out and YET! What a shame. It's too late to apologise.. it's too late.. Heh I love singing. xp

Today's life. Kanasai. 8am class is totally unacceptable. What more, the tutor is like mumbling to the wall herself. WHAT THE FUCK! I can't even hear a single shit. Copywriting. I cannot see A for this damn subject anymore. Break 2 hours. Breakfast at TBR then went to sleep in the library. Grrr. The next class was.. CULTURAL! Omg I damn hate the lecturer. Ancient CHINA APEK thinks he very great speaking fucking lousy CHINGLISH! Wtf go bang the wall better lar. I seriously HATE him. Conclusion, another potential failing subject.

Finally, break for another 3 hours. I ain't gonna stay in COLLEGE. Definitely NO! I.. went shopping. Blah. *smirk*

Ooppssy. My dear haven't ready. =p

I'm so much more FATTER lar wei. T___T

Spot us can you? -__-

Oh no, what am I doing? Mirror is simply irresistible. xD

Awww our tea break. I had lasagne. *Cheeze*

Sadly, I gotta leave at 5pm for another fucking class. Really fucking timetable. Translation class is MUCH MORE interesting and fun compared to the first two subjects. At least, I can see a little of my future in it. Spare my words. =)

I'm gonna drop dead tomorrow. Maybe. Stay tune.


No comments: