Say NO to contact lens.It got stuck inside my eyes, lingered around but I couldn't take it out. I can feel it was there but just no where to be found! Wtf. I was trembling in fear, tears almost roll down my cheek. I got phobia wearing lens in future. T__T
Sarcastically, I was whining to my friend how disappointed I'm for not seeing him for nearly a week already. All of a sudden, she pointed so casually and said, "Neh, wearing cap there.." I turned immediately - target spotted. OMIGOD! I got so excited. Lol. He look so sporty in cap, but that doesn't covers up his red striking stylish hair. I purposely sat there for 15 minutes or more staring at him. Holy shit. I'm going insane. I can see the tentative smile on his face. Omg omg omg.
He look more or less like the middle guy in red hair, with the cool type of spec, his sweet smile and small boy look (left) and the 'man' look like the one in right. Perfect combination. =)Soon after class, I went towards the area hoping to glance at him. He wasn't there. I thought he probably must have went home. The minute I turned away, he was walking from canteen holding a cone of ice-cream. Awwwwww so damn cute.
HE DAMN LENG CHAI AHHHHH! !@#$%$^&*#
Omfg. I got hooked to him. Wtf. You guys really have no fate with him lar. I was desperately searching for him yesterday to show off my guy. Lol too bad. He chose to appear today. =)
Omfg. I got hooked to him. Wtf. You guys really have no fate with him lar. I was desperately searching for him yesterday to show off my guy. Lol too bad. He chose to appear today. =)
If someone were to hold my hands again..
To be able to cling on someone like this..
To be able to cry my heart out on someone's shoulder..
To be able to fall in love again..
Well, everyone been asking me alot recently. Therefore I shall declare here, I'm still SINGLE. Stop asking me WHY. Perhaps like what I told someone, I'm hoping for the impossible. I've got no guts to fall in love again. Or maybe, the feeling faded in me. I dunno how to fall in love again. I'm being more fragile than ever. So, I decided not to hurt myself until the right one comes into my life again. For now.

No comments:
Post a Comment