Friday, June 6, 2008

Anniversary

What happens if one day when you open your eyes,
you can no longer taste these delicious snacks?


What happens if in the blink of an eye, tomorrow never comes?


Even a simple chee cheong fun taste like abalone..


Isn't it nice to have such breakfast? I craved for it. My beloved husband *ahem cough cough* bring me all the way to Kuchai Lama for dim sum. Hee. We got lost somewhere around OUG area but did found the so called famous restaurant alas. Hmm not bad. Later headed to MidValley for movie. I love singing in the car with your cd and your voice. Lol. You're so pro in singing seriously. You make me smile always. To my surprise, there were so many people queuing at the ticket counters. Amazingly, still able to make it for 11.45am show in time. =)

Ahh this movie is not THAT scary compared to Someone Behind You. It's about prom night duh? The mental case fella started killing all the friends to get Donna --> the main character. It's all about killing people again, I'm watching too many killing shows nowadays making me feel like killing people as well. Kinda romance a lil. I wish to go for prom night too. Sad. =(




















060606 (6.06am). For the most of you, it must be considered Omen's day? A dark and bad day. Total opposite for a little girl back then. It was my most memorable day where I woke up at 6am in the morning calling my friends like crazy woman and started asking silly questions. It was the turning point in my life. A point where I split myself to someone whom I thought it's gonna be the other half of me. A sweet relationship begins.


060608. Today. Everything ended as abruptly as it began. Reality sank in. I could feel tears welling up in my eyes once more. Today is one of those days, memories and images of him flew back, shadows of him walked by me. I knew I cared. I knew I loved. And I knew, it's all right there. I sometimes wish to start all over again knowing it will never. I'm not in delusion. I found myself. I felt the true feelings of mine, still pouring in my heart.


No comments: