Sunday, June 29, 2008

Barbeque

Our LONG awaited event finally FINALLY succeeded yesterday. Was it a blast or a mess? More like a mess I think. I doubt. Let's recap a little parts on what happened.


An unexpected visit to Ky's house. With DOGSSS chasing us the moment we stepped into the car porch. Freak me out. Surprisingly, I started playing with them the next minute.


See her tongue. Eee. And that's MY HAND!


The dogsss. =)


The baking process. I actually enjoyed the baking most. I mean, its really fun to bake entirely with your own efforts - google for the recipe, buying ingredients, mixing and beating, dividing the mixture, finding the oven from the store room, go all around searching for cupcake liners and seeing the cupcakes looks like REAL cupcakes. Lol.


The ingredients. Butter is missing tho. =/

Smashing the butter.

It's really hard to transform into dough. Consume ALOT of energy.

The guys having a hard time beating and mixing.


Almost ready to bake.

Baking in process..

TADA~! weee..

Our very first attempt in baking cupcakes for Joanne's farewell was SUCCESSFUL! Most importantly, its EDIBLE! I'm so proud and happy with the outcome. Seriously it tasted very nice. I ain't lying. =)

Partly because of the hard work we put in. The feeling of success. The satisfactory. Definitely a great achievement for first timer. weee~


The barbeque. We didn't do much preparation for that so its kinda messy. Hmm I actually felt awkward being there with the crowds. Overall about 12 or more guys there, I've seen half of them before but never really communicate. I find some of them weird tho. No offense. Swt. Yeah so only 4 girls including the sister, with Joanne sticking with her hubby and not counting the inseparables couple. I have no comment on that. I suddenly feel so sad for myself, being so lonely. Sigh. A few pictures taken only that night. I bbq-ed so hard till sweating like hell and my eyes crying, my chicken wings and sausages went missing in the end. Sigh which resulted me to repeat the whole process again. How innocent.

Funny incidents do occurred. They nearly burn down the kitchen by frying fries. I dunno how the tissue paper went on fire. The sticks were on fire as well. Also, the chicken wings and lamb were on fire despite the big fire. Basically, the whole area looks like burning due to extreme smokes.











Anyway, I did enjoyed and had loads of fun throughout the day.


A big thank you to Sing Ing for sacrificing her time to be our slave. A very nice and friendly girl I met. Without her we wouldn't get things done smoothly. Not to forget big thank you to Ben and family for hosting the event and cleaning up the mess plus Ky who drives us around. =)


My mum ultimately finished watching the whole series of drama when I was away yesterday WITHOUT waiting for me. What a mum. Rawr. I desperately wanna go for OO night which is TONIGHT but I got NO ticket! Damn. I know he'll be there for sure.


Random - I just done crying over Forensic Heroes II. I'm facing emotional breakdown now. Don't ask why. I can't stand another day missing you. I miss you.


I GOT FUCKING PRESENTATION TOMORROW AND I'VE DONE NO PREPARATION YET for the time being.
Weeee I'm so doom. Wish me luck for dying soon. I sincerely appreciate that.



No comments: