Monday, June 9, 2008

C4 roxxx!

Interesting day. How would you possibly spend 7 hours of break time in college? Exceptional for those nuts fella whom hide their shell inside the jail --> library. Too bad, sad case, I'm not one of them. We sorta held a class gathering/farewell since half of our classmates didn't manage to get through year 1. Disappointedly, 8 of them ffk-ed.

I like lollypop. =)

Aih what else can we do other than this..

In just 15 minutes time, we're done shopping. Potential shopaholics perhaps. It is actually. Meet up with the guys with few bags in our hand. Omg temptation is bringing no good but HARM. Hand too itchy. *slaps*

They forced me to stand there with this.. and and laughed at me. T____T
I know I look ALOT MORE CHUBBIER. Wtf man.

Yeah they even called me TEACHER! I actually like this look omg. =X
Nerd - Studious - Innocent - Matured? Ohno I'm going crazy.
I LIKE THIS.

Yo?

You will practically faint when you get in there. Why?

Because it's a darn freaking HUGE room! Omfg.

The hilarious enormous gigantic screen. gosh.

I seriously never been to such super omg BIG karaoke room before. =/

Everything is too cool in there. Private toilet some more. xD

Salads?

Fried rice? Looks nice hor?

SUCKS!
Why they can never provide us with 'can eat' food?

I should have order spaghetti instead. Huhu~

Lalala~

Dadada~

Absolutely crap..

Last shot before the waitress chased us out. =X

So we resorted to the corridor. =)

With nothing more..

But this.. beloved C4. =)

We left soon and took a bus ride all the way back to damn college. Class! Everyone perfectly slept during the 1 hour journey due to traffic congestion. I was extremely warned out. Throat burst? Yelling, screaming and shoutings are part of singing k. Those songs they chose, omg you can never reach that key. I felt so.. banana with them. Undeniable, I'm one. But glad to sing along and enjoyed as much. I HATE MONDAYS!!! 8am class is bloody torturing.

We became sunglasses gangsters. Hak Ciu Pong wee~!

I wasn't ready but.. cool? =p

We are so co-operative nowadays. Especially in translation class. =)


No comments: