The quote : Once again the day is safe, thanks to Powerpuff Girls. =)WE GO TO THE SAME CLASS ON THURSDAY! wtf..
After my investigation, ahem I think he'a member of Editorial Board. He's probably from PR January intake. There's possibility of him not being my junior because he withdraw before. In that case, he might even be older than me. He's Taekwando member - blue belt holder. He sat two rows above me this afternoon which drives me crazy. Oh and something else, HE IS SHORT. I actually stood behind him and you know, comparing our heights. Lol. SHORT man. Ok crap, I even heard him speaking English and Chinese. Lalala~
It is with much love I dedicate this entry to someone that has always been a very important part of my life, someone special and dear to me. Life has many disappointments for all of us - death, illness, betrayals, relationships, failures and feelings of worthlessness and despair. We often find ourselves in the valley of despair. It may sometimes seem that we are forever worrying, failing, suffering in pain and facing challenges. At the end of the day, it makes you and me stronger.
We have experience sadness to better measure joy. Life has a way of balancing the sorrow with the joy, disappointments with the hope and the emptiness with the meaning. We can experience much personal growth because of all the sufferings, worries and difficulties we have to go through during our mortal lives. It is God's way of fine-tuning us so we become more compassionate, more caring, more loving and more aware of other's pain. After all, how could we ever dry the tears of others if we had never cried ourselves?
I've gone through my tough time and cried as if the world is ending. You don't have to blame yourself my dear. You already did the best. Cry out loud, it will at least cure a little of your sadness. What is done cannot be undone. You told me that. Results is part of the process, whats important is you went through those hardships before coming to this outcome. I may not know how it feels like right now, to be in your situation. But I certainly know how terrible it is. I'm sure your parents will be understanding. I'm sorry, I sucks in advising, neither I'm the suitable companion to help you overcome this because I myself have yet to overcome my past. I felt so hopeless and useless, knowing you're crying your heart out there while I make zero effort to console you. Every failure can be a stepping stone to something better. Honestly, I hate unbearable scenarios. I dunno what to do with it and I'm dumb at reacting.
No matter what when why which who how, we'll be supporting you till the end. WE will always be right there for you darling. Most importantly, pigGY is always available for you anytime, anywhere. If there's one thing I could do for you now, I want to hold you close in my arms. Hugsss. I just want to see you smile simply because I love you. =)
When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.
Remember the night we were up on roller coaster shouting all out together?
Tomorrow is a new day. Each day is a new life. Seize it. Live it. =)
* It's only the beginning now
A pathway yet unknown
The best beginnings of of life
May sometimes end in sorrow
But even on our darkest days
The sun will shine tomorrow.
So we must do our very best
Whatever life may bring
Look beyond the winter chill
To smell the breath of spring.
Into each life will always come
A time to start anew
As fresh as morning dew
The storms of life will leave behind soon
There comes the wonder of rainbow.
The years will never take away
Our chance to start anew
It's only the beginning now
So dreams can still come true. *
Throw back the shoulders, let the heart sing, let the eyes flash, let the mind be lifted up, look upward and say to yourself..
Nothing is impossible!
Eh nono.. courting him is impossible. -__-
ps: He look so blur without his specs and his hair all wet sweating damn cool wey. -___-
It is with much love I dedicate this entry to someone that has always been a very important part of my life, someone special and dear to me. Life has many disappointments for all of us - death, illness, betrayals, relationships, failures and feelings of worthlessness and despair. We often find ourselves in the valley of despair. It may sometimes seem that we are forever worrying, failing, suffering in pain and facing challenges. At the end of the day, it makes you and me stronger.
We have experience sadness to better measure joy. Life has a way of balancing the sorrow with the joy, disappointments with the hope and the emptiness with the meaning. We can experience much personal growth because of all the sufferings, worries and difficulties we have to go through during our mortal lives. It is God's way of fine-tuning us so we become more compassionate, more caring, more loving and more aware of other's pain. After all, how could we ever dry the tears of others if we had never cried ourselves?
I've gone through my tough time and cried as if the world is ending. You don't have to blame yourself my dear. You already did the best. Cry out loud, it will at least cure a little of your sadness. What is done cannot be undone. You told me that. Results is part of the process, whats important is you went through those hardships before coming to this outcome. I may not know how it feels like right now, to be in your situation. But I certainly know how terrible it is. I'm sure your parents will be understanding. I'm sorry, I sucks in advising, neither I'm the suitable companion to help you overcome this because I myself have yet to overcome my past. I felt so hopeless and useless, knowing you're crying your heart out there while I make zero effort to console you. Every failure can be a stepping stone to something better. Honestly, I hate unbearable scenarios. I dunno what to do with it and I'm dumb at reacting.
No matter what when why which who how, we'll be supporting you till the end. WE will always be right there for you darling. Most importantly, pigGY is always available for you anytime, anywhere. If there's one thing I could do for you now, I want to hold you close in my arms. Hugsss. I just want to see you smile simply because I love you. =)
When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.
Remember the night we were up on roller coaster shouting all out together?Tomorrow is a new day. Each day is a new life. Seize it. Live it. =)
* It's only the beginning now
A pathway yet unknown
The best beginnings of of life
May sometimes end in sorrow
But even on our darkest days
The sun will shine tomorrow.
So we must do our very best
Whatever life may bring
Look beyond the winter chill
To smell the breath of spring.
Into each life will always come
A time to start anew
As fresh as morning dew
The storms of life will leave behind soon
There comes the wonder of rainbow.
The years will never take away
Our chance to start anew
It's only the beginning now
So dreams can still come true. *
Throw back the shoulders, let the heart sing, let the eyes flash, let the mind be lifted up, look upward and say to yourself..
Nothing is impossible!
Eh nono.. courting him is impossible. -__-
No comments:
Post a Comment