We couldn't stop laughing the moment we saw monkey. Walking from far, sucking the straw from her drink with that KIDDO look. Sorry lar we just have to burst out laughing like mad at the silly girl. When she got into the car, she started laughing and there we go laughing all the way for no reason. Normal talking also laughed like hell. -__-
Guess where we went?
You will never expect it.. a place not even close to heaven..
They went class with me. CLASS. Yes I mean TARC. I ain't joking. I got stunt myself when they hyper-actively suggested that idea. They got so excited knowing they can go for CLASS. Omg nuts.
I'm SO glad that I didn't get influence by them persuading me to skip earlier class. I prefer Media Planning class more than any other classes. Honestly, the rest of the subjects suxxx!
Hence, I left them to makan sendiri and tour around themselves. As soon as my class ended, I flew down to canteen and found them eating happily with Win Yee. =)
On the way to lecture all, they never fail to complain FAR! I'm training you guys to WALK, save petrol! Lazy ass people. Walk inside campus also complain that much. I'm walking from one corner to another end everyday. Can you imagine? No I don't think you can.
Now that I remembered, monkey almost wanted to plug the door out when she literally trying to get in the ART class next door. Stomachache due to laughing. She's really crazy. Everyone almost fall asleep in the awful class. So then, the usual us went online chatting.
Some people even got married in just a short while.
Neh, their marriage certificate. =/
Something similar to - I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry. Lol.
We used to do this very frequently in class back then in secondary. I missed those time. =(
We headed to the nearest McD for a chat. Sadly, they can never let me off eating peacefully. Must torture me by showing the bloody hell nutritional facts. I only ate ONE apple pie. Total fats - 12g! One apple pie wey, waddafark. Refer here for the nutritional info. Better consult before eating next time. [ no one bothers about it anyway ]
The somebody actually disappeared from me. I'll not reveal his identity here. I don't know why or even what happened. He just left without a word. Everything came to a halt. A sudden pause. I'm not who you think I am to flirt with. I can flirt with anyone out there if I want to. Well I admit, part of it was my fault. But still, he went off without clarify things with me. Wtf. Coward betul.
Nevermind. I'm happier this way. =)
Neh, their marriage certificate. =/
Something similar to - I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry. Lol.
We used to do this very frequently in class back then in secondary. I missed those time. =(
We headed to the nearest McD for a chat. Sadly, they can never let me off eating peacefully. Must torture me by showing the bloody hell nutritional facts. I only ate ONE apple pie. Total fats - 12g! One apple pie wey, waddafark. Refer here for the nutritional info. Better consult before eating next time. [ no one bothers about it anyway ]
The somebody actually disappeared from me. I'll not reveal his identity here. I don't know why or even what happened. He just left without a word. Everything came to a halt. A sudden pause. I'm not who you think I am to flirt with. I can flirt with anyone out there if I want to. Well I admit, part of it was my fault. But still, he went off without clarify things with me. Wtf. Coward betul.
Nevermind. I'm happier this way. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment