Saturday, June 21, 2008

Animal Reunion

Everyone was EXTRA hyper today, maybe because we've been rotting for decades. The only medicine to cure us is to GET OUT FROM THE CAGE! Since our waterfall trip FAILED after the extreme excitement piggie and monkey went through, SIGH was extremely disappointed thus, we resulted to I DON'T CARE LAR WE MUST GO OUT TO SOMEWHERE, JUST ANYWHERE TO DO ANYTHING. This is what practically happened today.

After a long LONG discussion --> Pavillion. Nearest.

Duckie was late for 18 minutes while doggie, ONE HOUR LATER. She even text me and claimed, "Oops.. just woke up..will be late.." when I was about to meet monkey. Swt.

What to do.. boredom.

I was just TOO bored. -__-

We waited and waited, with our stomach grumbling louder and louder. You know what that means don't you. Animals shall go hunting. Feeding time. Hee. =)

I suggested this place. Paddington House of Pancake. =/

Nice right the picture IN THE MENU.

Mana tau.. the sausages turned out to be so SHORT. 15 bucks kena CON.

10 bucks for a normal classic pancake. Well, taste nice geh.

Cute. =)

Why smile till so horny darling? It's just a cappuccino. =p

All getting ready to attack the egg yolk. Lol kesian.

Seconds later, already poking it. Oopsy.

Wanna know who's this fella?
Please don't whack me for posting your pic ya. =(

Our dearest pretty cat. =)
Don't play play, people NAIB KAPTEN CBN wey. Damn fierce ok.

We spent 2 hours sitting there, talking, laughing and gossiping. It almost to be considered animal reunion except squirrel wasn't there. We talked alot. Too much. Until monkey got tired and started yawning already. She used up her entire energy the moment I met her at station. Lol. Btw, Pavillion was crowded with CBNers! Even the head prefect, vice, ex-head prefect, prefects, juniors, students.. everywhere! Omg. Don't forget, we're ex-CBNers too.



We decided to watch a movie for the sake of watching. Therefore came to a conclusion, Made of Honour. Well, its a very normal show, but with extra ALOT of kissing scenes. Not just normal kissing, they really did focus on their lips so close, how they turn and twist and how passionate it was. Lol. Forgive me, I'm getting more pervert these days, by reading and watching too many movies. I bet the fella beside me enjoyed those scenes like mad. I'm deeply in love with love song even MORE after the movie screening. I've yet to watch the HULK! Why everyone watched bloody hell fast, never wait for me. T___T

I'm so so so SORRY I broke my promise. =(

Soon, after movie we went somewhere secretive. Sort of isolated spot. And..

She fuck me. o_o

Failed to fuck me?

Go crazy. =/















Spending 1 hour plus inside the toilet can go insane? We were suppose to update on each others life but we ended up discussing on pervert stuffs. See I'm not the only one being pervert now. People are corrupting me with their way corrupted minds.
We need to chill. =)

Piggie's.

Monkey's.

Duckie's.

Doggie's.



Emo-ing. -_-

I've no idea why that pose? @_@



Okay. Done with desserts. Dinner time next. We've been eating whole day long, to gain weight. Our outing is like more to, jalan-jalan cari makan.


Dain Ti Hill Restaurant.

Superb unique design.

Stew pork with XO sause. ~xoxo

Super delicious BEEF AHHHHHH! Luv it luv it!

Popeye eat spinach. So do us. =)

This sushi roll simply AWESOME.


Overall, the price kinda reasonable for a meal at such high class restaurant like this. Hee. We spent our money basically on FOOD. You can count our eating cost today. Exceed rm50. I seriously need to start working part time to support my expenses. Anyone wanna hire me? Or should I find a super duper rich bf to feed me? Okay nonsense. =/

We left Pavillion afterwards and squeezed into duckie's car for free ride. Haha. All of us were so reluctant to go home despite it was still barely EARLY. Sad. As for me, I went her house with Oscar barking at me. Sobs. I wanna take picture with him! Sigh he's BIG. Anyway, I'm really happy meeting them today. I can finally speaks out the truth, not hiding bits of my feelings in front of my bestie. I love the time hiding under the blanket and gossiped. Omg and I feel so evil. Plus we did something real evil. At least now I know, there's another faker near us. Yeah so, fuck off lar. There's so much more I wanna talk but so little time. Another hour gone just like that. Alas, home sweet home. It certainly was an enjoyable day. =)


My hair LONGER jor! My fringe even longer than Lee Yen Yen's. I'm so proud. Hahaha. =)


xoxo :: gossip girls


No comments: