Catch Me Now came to an end.

Try guessing, is Jack dead or alive? I assumed it's all up to your own perception on how you wanna judge it. He might be dead, but his spirit lives on. Or he might be alive, living the rest of his life in another country where nobody knows him. From the very start, I thought I'll not shed any tears for this particular police-thief drama. No? I burst into storm when BT died, seeing Koni Lui a.k.a long leg crab cried, I knew I was merely crying along. The scene was way too sad for a weak girl like me. I just broke down in tears.
*** My mum took ONE day to finish off this drama while I took approximately one whole WEEK to finish. This proves how busy I am doing big business. Sweat. ***
Okay. Let's get back to yesterday. A sudden rang from them changed my day. The 2 Lim's daughters, 2 Ong's daughters and this naughty Yeap's daughter went dinner together. Very the unexpectedly. Basically, I'll need to worry nothing coz my dinner is already paid for no matter how much it is. 3 big shareholders there. Lol. The Ship consider 'sap sap water' for them lar. *wink wink* Untung saje.
The usual order --> STEAK IS THE BEST! *saliva dripping*Why no further pictures taken? Those 'womens' said they look OLD taking picture with me so.. well.. hmm.. ignore them. Gossips is what we do. What to do, GIRLS. I ditched them and left them at StarHill after dinner and walked my ass up to Timesquare to meet up with the 2 guys.
KUNGFU PANDA!
A MUST WATCH MOVIE! Super hilarious and funny cartoon. It makes you laugh throughout the whole movie seriously. Definitely, worth watching. =)
AWWWW I LOVE HIS BELLY! LOL damn cute wei. I wanna HUG him!How can you be the Dragon warrior? You're simply a BIG FAT PANDA!
PANDA~! xD
After movie, something extraordinary happened. I actually sort of forget about the existence of this incident but as I was reading Ben's blog awhile ago, I burst out laughing like mad in front of the monitor. The usual me. Lol-ness. His one sentence get through my nerves and couldn't stop laughing till now --> IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF SUN-BIAN LOR. HAHAHA. I lol-ed while scrolling down the page. It must be one of the most embarrassing moments for the guys. LOL see below picture you might understand better. Copied from Ben --> laziness is killing me. =p
Yes. No joke. No doubt. Nothing more to clarify. They went into LADIES! I must admit, I was the cause for this matter after all. Who started off with those horror stories eh? But.. who's fault it is huh? Mine? T___T Well the toilet was EMPTY when we got in since it was already like 11pm no one outside and so on.. (if you notice, the above picture taken in girl's toilet -__-) Luckily, nobody witness the picture taking. MANALAH TAU...
I was thinking, OMG SHIT GOT PEOPLE! WTF. I came out and quickly dashed out from the toilet. They might need to dig a hole and hide themselves in. Lol sorry. =X
Later. We were merely sitting in the car with one objective going on - which is fetching me home. Yes yes, go home ar. MRR2 --> Ampang.
We thought of this. =)
How did we ended up there? Err nah! We're just passer-by.
Wanted to have a look closely. No intention to get on that stupid ride.
Introducing the Matahari in Titiwangsa --> Eye On Malaysia. =)
Suddenly...
I heard a woman voice talking from inside and STONED straight away.
TAK TAU BACA TANDA? BUAT APA SINI? PEREMPUAN KE? !%!@#$%)(*&@%#
I was thinking, OMG SHIT GOT PEOPLE! WTF. I came out and quickly dashed out from the toilet. They might need to dig a hole and hide themselves in. Lol sorry. =X
Later. We were merely sitting in the car with one objective going on - which is fetching me home. Yes yes, go home ar. MRR2 --> Ampang.
But somehow somewhere something stuck on our mind.
Wanted to have a look closely. No intention to get on that stupid ride.
No way we gonna spend rm15 for that lame wheel aren't we..
Hold on. We kinda overheard something.
"LAST CALL LAST CALL.." Also means, last ride of the day..
The three of us, standing right at the entrance, looking innocently at each other, using eye contacts to communicate and there's only one outcome to come out with. JOM!? No consideration. No second thought. No regret. Goodbye 15 bucks. Be optimistic, yeah it's gonna be closed and shift to other place soon so, not that bad to grab our chance to explore and experience the ride right right? As a Malaysian. =/
No flash nicer. =p
Oh no! We're up up up in the sky. xDIt reminds me of Final Destination tho. We did screamed up there. =X
Only 5 rounds and that's it. RM15 for 15 minutes maybe? Bleeding money. But I'm sure it will be an enjoyable ride for couples. Pretty romantic. Right after we got down the wheel, those guards already chasing us off the area leaving us with no time to even take a few more shots. Sad. We wanted to take MORE pictures. Not even done with our poses yet. They like, rushing back to get tan of golds? We paid for it! We deserves the right! *sigh*
3..
Done. Habis. Bo liao. Say bye bye to the wheel and never come again. Like Ben said - A very unusual night.. odd things happened.. everything happened too fast.. so spontaneously that you have no time to digest it. Most importantly, it all happened because of the 'SUN-BIAN'! LOL. Still can't get over it. xP
Randomness. Today is dumpling festival. Therefore you can see zhang everywhere including my house. I missed the time making these dumplings with my grandma. She retired from doing already ever since shifted to Connaught. Sigh. No more fun.

Enjoy eating zhang till bloated then. Happy dumpling day? Whatever. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment