I've not been to my grandma house for like 1 month I guessed. My hectic schedules were rather fully booked for the past few weeks. I felt slightly guilty as I fall under the family tree too hence, yup decided to go today. Before that, I did some hardcore persuasions to forced my parents to Ampang Point - I desperately need to go shopping at Popular. Heh. Like finally! It reminds me alot of those enjoyment times. Me and you. The Popular fans. Without realizing, I'm already at the supermarket re-stocking junk foods. Sad. And it cost us around rm120 in just 20 minutes. Sigh.
Grandma house, as always, as usual, crowded with humans. Kids especially. Running and shouting here and there. The house can never be peaceful. Never. What more, the house forever filled with FOODS. I couldn't take my eyes off those snacks, biscuits, cakes, yogurt, ice-cream. Omg.
Foods seducing me. Wtf.
Btw, she calls her dad DARLING. So damn sweet.
Aaron rang me up. Seems like, he's the first person ever who offered to bring me to the hot spot - nga nga san. I'd always wanted to go so badly. Nobody wants to bring me there until just now. He did. I actually passed by that road many times before but didn't know exactly that was the place. Grrr stupid. That was the place, the lookout point.
Okay. I seriously wow at the place. It's really a nice place to hang out and chill. We sat there with drinks and talks, the weather, the environment and of course, the prettiest night view ever. It's all about the nicest, most perfectly and heavenly Kuala Lumpur night scene right beside you. It's real. Probably, this place is much much more nicer and appropriate than Little Genting. =)

But then, never have I thought, something creep out. Something vulnerable. Something impulsive. Something I never dare to wish for. Something I never even think of it to happen. Altogether, unforeseen and unpredictable. The ONE unexpected thing happened in my life. A very significant one tho. I'm much terrified and horrified by the incident. I wouldn't dare to believe. I wouldn't want to say a single word. I startled.
Hesitation. Dilemma. Trauma. Confusion.
What should my next move be?
What should my next move be?
No comments:
Post a Comment