Monday, June 16, 2008

Holding Hands

Friendships is like the immortality of the soul, too good to be believed. Building friendships takes time. Maintaining friendships is crucial. Friendships may not last. It can lose importance and die gradually if its being neglected. We might be drifted apart as we're leading to different path of our life, but considering one thing, no matter how far our distance had gone, how century long we hadn't meet up, we're still the same old us, the same old gang doing same old stuffs together as though we never even got separated before.


It's been a year plus without us being in school together. For sure, things changed. The road has been tough for everyone of us. Sometimes, I thought that maybe we'd changed only to become much much more closer than before even though we hardly meet each other and rarely talk. Nevertheless, we've got connected hearts. We'll experience, endure and cherish the future ahead together.
Together. Its because, you're not alone and will never be. We'll go through it together. I assure. Always be. We'll forever be together as one. Semangat setia haiwan. =)


I shouldn't be the one talking on this matter. I know, I'm not even qualified to do the advising as I'm one failure. Just somehow, I felt like writing these. Loving relationships can be a source of joy, comfort, sorrow and frustration. Being able to survive in a relationship for years is definitely an achievement. Whether you are struggling with arguments or commitment issues, want advice on living together or are thinking about ending it all - still, it's all up to your decision at the end of the day. I know you're in the midst of confusion, a miserable state. Whatever it takes, be strong. You should know clearly her status in you more than anyone else. My all time phrase, never let the regret lies forever. I'm just one outsider whom can do nothing but to support you morally. I'll always be there for you and you know, who are you. =)


Have you ever been in a situation where things did not go as you wanted it to go and you wished you could do a U-turn and reverse what you've said, done or thought? I certainly have. I'm fear of intimacy as well. I found out some potential facts, I'm actually fear of opening myself to get close to new intimate partner after being 'burned' in the past. Phobia. Past relationships give you a better picture of what you want and what you don't want in a relationship. Someone would say I'm not 'failure' like how I tend to label it because of what I'd gone through and taught me about myself and my life. Sometimes we can never understand why someone comes into our life for a brief time and then leaves. The purpose of relationships after all is to help us grow - personally and spiritually.

Recently, I've been noticing this particular guy in college. We got a common subject together, that is why he goes to the same lecture as me once a week. That guy is everywhere in my sight. I dunno why the hell my very first impression on him, I've got the urge wanting to know him. Turn left, turn right he's always the one I bumped into. Considering the amount of students and the huge compound, I still get to meet him in every corners. Fate or faith? You determine. Yeah, I know I'm being very perasan and syok sendiri nowadays. But no doubt, I see him almost everyday. My friends were actually betting on how obsessed am I towards him. Did I even had a crush on him? Don't ask me. They even dare me to make the first move. Mind me, would a scaredy pig even approach a guy because of this? In my dreams. I'll just say, no possible chances.

He probably caught me staring at him near corridor just now. Argh. Malu je. -__-


Happy 21st Birthday Be!



Legal tendency. Hee. Muacksss baby. Love ya. *heartz* =)



No comments: