Monday, June 23, 2008

Tiredness

Monday life is sickening. Earth tumbling down.


Especially when it comes to cultural class, seeing that Mr Sucky pissed me off horribly. He certainly got the '
HATE ME' face which annoys me to the extent where I feel like smacking him right on his tut. Argh! Bloody hell gay fellow. I seriously wish he can buzz off. He's just one fucking fella who doesn't even speaks fluently, complained every bits of our action as though he's Superman/Spiderman. Hello, mind you obscene language before you start yelling.


I
swear I'll be outstanding enough to shut his mouth. Wait and see my presentation next week. I'll show him my capability of TALKING in his class since he hated us. I'll make sure to get a compliment from him to satisfy myself no matter what it takes. Spare my words.


Okay. Chill. No angry no wrinkles. -___-


I was about to fall asleep in the library, a sudden rang woke me up. I dunno is it consider bad news or good news, class canceled. I still gotta stuck in college anyhow due to transportation problem. Brainstorm. I thought awhile, eh maybe I can go somewhere else? Ngek ngek ngek..


No more walking down hill. =(


I went KLCC and called my cousin out to accompany me. Hee. She came, bringing her bf along. Swt. But lucky the boyfriend came, coz he bought me the bag I wanted! SO NICE OF HIM. I love him man. I wanted the skirts and the DRESS also. Sigh he's not my bf you see, I can't bodek him to spend that much on me. *cries* Omg I'm so desperate. Not for bf. For SHOPPING! Oh god, why torture me like this. *cries harder* My hand so itchy now. T___T


Since I can't get the pretty dresses, I craved for something nice! I asked for it. Don't say, I'm evil. We stopped by at a coffee house in Avenue K. =)

Oreo cheese cake.

Baked cheese cake.

Lemon coffee cheese.


Omg damn. I'm totally obsessed with CHEESE lately. Cheese cake. How can that be? I don't hate cheese, hmm I don't really like cheese also, but I love cheese cake. -___-


I haven't been seeing him for daysss already. Sad. Not fate after all.


- The end for today -


No comments: