ta bu hui shi ge hao nan ren..
ye bu hui shi ge hao qing ren..
ni dui wo shuo..
wo men zhi shi cha jian er guo..
hao de nan ren you na me duo..
shao le ta de ri zi ye neng guo..
ni dui wo shuo..
wo men zhi shi cha jian er guo..
hao de nan ren you na me duo..
shao le ta de ri zi ye neng guo..
Yesterday presentation was fine. We got bonus marks from that Monster for answering his questions good enough. Dunno why Li Sheng Jie's song kept playing in my head. The last time was singing Yang Cong right before entering exam hall. This time, I couldn't stop singing Cha Jian Er Guo even the minute before presentation starts. More like a sign that I'm actually having high level of stressness and fear.
The last 2 hours, I was freaking tensed figuring out the translation. I forgot about having midterm test totally. What's more, having no dictionaries on hand. 20%! Screwed to the max.
I'm emotionally down today. I don't wanna start tearing up, it will just make me cry harder. I don't wanna cry in front of humans either because if I do, I'm just giving them chances to see the weak side of mine and to criticize how stupid am I. What I'd done all this while, I can no longer bare with it. I need one moment to split it out. I need one moment to let go of myself.
I'm suffocated. I'm breathless.
The last 2 hours, I was freaking tensed figuring out the translation. I forgot about having midterm test totally. What's more, having no dictionaries on hand. 20%! Screwed to the max.
________________________________________________________________________________
I'm emotionally down today. I don't wanna start tearing up, it will just make me cry harder. I don't wanna cry in front of humans either because if I do, I'm just giving them chances to see the weak side of mine and to criticize how stupid am I. What I'd done all this while, I can no longer bare with it. I need one moment to split it out. I need one moment to let go of myself.
I'm suffocated. I'm breathless.
I'd never given up although everything seems dwindling. If time machine really do exist in this world, I'll not repeat the same old stupid mistake again. It's always been, if I ever put a LITTLE more effort into something, the result might not end up this way. Why?
Someone constantly ask me, Do you still think about it? How do you expect me not to think when the wound still gradually bleeding? I acted as if I don't care but in fact, I care more than anything. Reality is cruel.
I'm sorry. Forgive me. I shouldn't be whining about that.
It will only caused heartache. I guessed my rantings should end here.
I've been singing this song forever and each time, more tears would eventually welled up.
I wish.. there's someone who can melt those melancholy away..
I don't wanna regret for the I-dunno-how-many-times again. Study hard from now onwards, no more fooling around. Life goes on no matter how tough after all. I've to put a smile on my face, continue the journey alone and bravely.
I believe, the time will come. I'm waiting.
Congrats me. I'm gonna faint tomorrow.
PRESENTING IN FRONT OF HUNDRED PUPILS IN THE HALL!!!
wtf wey. Never in my life. I'm gonna blind myself. Not gonna wear lens.
Happy Belated Birthday MY BABY DARLING! =)
Happy Birthday Mr Yjz. Yes I owe you.
and Happy Birthday Beaver. If you're reading this.
ps: thanks dear. I'm smiling.
Someone constantly ask me, Do you still think about it? How do you expect me not to think when the wound still gradually bleeding? I acted as if I don't care but in fact, I care more than anything. Reality is cruel.
I'm sorry. Forgive me. I shouldn't be whining about that.
It will only caused heartache. I guessed my rantings should end here.
I've been singing this song forever and each time, more tears would eventually welled up.
I wish.. there's someone who can melt those melancholy away..
Ti amo Te Quiero..
mei yi tian dou yao ai shang ni..
xiang zhao ni chen ru meng jing..
yi zhang yan yi qing xing..
di yi ge xiang dao you shi ni..
Saranghae and I Love You ..
wo mei tian dou yao ai shang ni..
shao yi tian jiu hui yi han..
pei zhao ni de guang yin..
zen yang du bu suan cuo tuo..
mei yi tian dou yao ai shang ni..
xiang zhao ni chen ru meng jing..
yi zhang yan yi qing xing..
di yi ge xiang dao you shi ni..
Saranghae and I Love You ..
wo mei tian dou yao ai shang ni..
shao yi tian jiu hui yi han..
pei zhao ni de guang yin..
zen yang du bu suan cuo tuo..
I don't wanna regret for the I-dunno-how-many-times again. Study hard from now onwards, no more fooling around. Life goes on no matter how tough after all. I've to put a smile on my face, continue the journey alone and bravely.
I believe, the time will come. I'm waiting.Congrats me. I'm gonna faint tomorrow.
PRESENTING IN FRONT OF HUNDRED PUPILS IN THE HALL!!!
wtf wey. Never in my life. I'm gonna blind myself. Not gonna wear lens.
Happy Birthday Mr Yjz. Yes I owe you.
and Happy Birthday Beaver. If you're reading this.
ps: thanks dear. I'm smiling.

No comments:
Post a Comment