From a pure innocent girl, I transformed into seafood. Wtf. My mum sort of shocked when I was at the doorstep. She asked me why. How exactly should I answer that? I HAD NO IDEA EITHER! It wasn't suppose to be like this. My dream shattered. I risked my everything. I was looking forward for the day to come true and finally? Ruined. Destroyed. All along, I wished so excitedly. Sigh for good measure, I should stop complaining and be glad. =X
Plus, I did my pocket a bloody big hole.
Although it wasn't the outcome I wanted, I guessed I'm still fine with it. I mean, I don't hate it of course. I kinda like it in a way. Maybe I just need some time to digest it. I don't feel like going out these few days anymore. So.. don't try to tempt me out. Lol.
I'm not talking about anything else. I'm talking about my hair. MY HAIR!
Nah see for yourself. No comments are allowed by the way. I'm still in the midst of accepting. Unless good ones. Lol. Or else better keep your mouth shut. Thank you. =)
Not obvious? Visualise lar! I'm too lazy to take pictures. I tell you, its FREAKING FLAMING RED AND BRIGHT UNDER SUNLIGHT! <-- like this font colour. Redish pinkish purplelish. My whole head RED as in like ribena. Wtf. My college mates gonna tease me once I get back to class on MONDAY. I know. I'm prepared. I'm not doing this because of him I SWEAR a million times. The fact is, its too obvious. Wtf.
If you're eager to meet me in person, feel free to contact me via handphone. (fastest) Lol.
In the train, there's these 2 Malay girls, standing in front of me trying to boast how much they spent on shopping. Most likely counting the cost. Maybe I was over sensitive but do you need to talk that loud in public? I don't see the reason to do it.
I didn't hear the first part though, but something like this..
MNG jeans RM189 kan? Levis jacket tu.. RM89.. handbag Gucci tu after discount RM250 only.. what else ahh? Oh.. make-up semua hundred and seventy kan.. Fuck lah..
Inside me, I was like what the fuck? I'm left with no penny to shop today. I went merayau at Sg Wang with no eye see. And now you're indirectly insulting me. Fuck you. Sorry lar I terasa.
I helped an old lady to buy ticket just now. So kind of me. Got pahala. Bless me. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment