The rise in general level of prices of goods and services are like killing spree.

Life without money is definitely hard for those who wasn't born with a golden key. Sadly I'm one of them. Especially the increasing price of fuel are driving the poor into tough financial straits. I believe the impact only hit those middle class people and the poor. Who cares about the rich anyway. Due to hiking of fuel price, people's lifestyle changed drastically. Cost of living goes higher and higher everyday. This is extremely crucial.
Petrol from RM1.92 to RM2.70 per litre.
A plate of wantan mee now cost RM4.80.
A normal hotdog bun in market now RM1.20. Last time 80 cents only.
My favourite susu lembu now RM2 a packet! What the heck.What more do you expect? Those poor are seriously struggling to survive. They need financial aid to go through this, don't the government ever concern? The one damn thing which doesn't goes up is SALARY! CELERY! Right.
People might end up this way in no time.Speaking of changes in lifestyle, I'm not allowed to simply turn on the air-conditioner anymore. Sometimes I choose to use the fan instead. Sigh poor people what to do.
The worst thing is, I'm being really careful when stepping the pedal while driving. Think again. You're actually stepping on MONEY, the harder you step on it the more money flying away and its equivalent to flushing your money into the toilet bowl. Heart-burning. Pathetic.I suggest you to have more candle light dinners from tomorrow onwards. Very romantic.


No comments:
Post a Comment