I dunno whether I should start laughing like mad or burst out crying now. Things are getting more and more unreasonable and I really doubt if it's happening now. It's just me making a big fuss over the matter from the beginning. It's always been impossible. Way too impossible. Why change my perception now? It can't be real aight? No it can't. But it seems like reality sank in at this very moment. Those pictures becoming realistic. I tried my best to avoid, to ignore, to give up but fate. Perhaps, I should put a full stop to end this. I shouldn't be putting any hope. Simply because I couldn't afford to face another heartbreak. =)
Yet, I couldn't stop hallucinating in my own world. Today's incidents were totally unpredictable. There's a lot of questions running in my head remained empty. Why did he looked the moment we get down? Why did he turned a big round instead of just going straight to the place? Why did he purposely walked pass our table while there's no real reason for him to do so? WHY IS HE SMILING BY HIMSELF WHENEVER HE SAW US? It makes me wonder. It makes my heart ponder every second. I wanna know the answers to all of that. Still, I'm afraid. I don't wanna know exactly what is it if it's meant to hurt me. I feel so stupid right now. But what? Stupidity makes me happy at least. I enjoyed them. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment