Thursday, July 3, 2008

Review

Neh. I finally got the time to update about this. What would you do for the best friend who broke you heart? That's the whole story about. So far I only tears twice while reading. The part where Adele died, the other one when Kamryn broke down. It's not just about romance completely, is the beginning of a tough journey that leads a nobody towards forgiveness, love, responsibility and better understanding of oneself. Adopting the child of your best friend and your ex-fiance definitely not an easy task. Imagine, you were asked to forgive their betrayal and take the child as yours forever. Very very touching. Sobs. I love Tegan. She's so so so cute. I think Nate is handsome. Lol. I don't really fancy Luke in the story. Most of all, I adore the woman whom risked her everything to become a mother and gone through the toughest time of her life. She's great.



Besides, I actually like those parts where they actually define the whole process of having sex. The way those actions being described in detail.. the desires and desperation.. omg.. seductive reading. Lol. This is not the wildest I'd read though, in fact, a pretty normal one.

I'm reading another romance novel currently. Progressing very slow. Busy eh, no time.


Bored --> Life's extremely dull so far. =(

We're not acting nervous. WE ARE nervous for real.

Ehhh posing.

=)

The stupidest English class I ever attended.
I SALUTE HER! Vomit white blood I tell you.


Mr Tung literally SCREAMED today as the HE passed by..
EUJINNNNNNNN!! RED HAIR GUY AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Everyone turned.
DASH UNDERSCORE DASH -______- I feel like killing myself suddenly. =X


'Even though I was tempted by this other guy, the only man for me was my boyfriend. I didn't stop loving him.' Woot. I like this phrase. =)



No comments: