What the fuck is going on?
Majority of my friend's blogs are posting about this. They are influencing me don't they? Then I found out, they ARE in a way. My desire definitely goes stronger, raising higher each day thanks to their convincing power. Yesh, the two major events coming up very very soon.
For the very first time, this international musical event will be held at Genting! This year it will be hosted by Jared Leto, from the band 30 Seconds to Mars and co-host by Karen Mok. And and there'll be like whole LOADS of celebrities coming! Plus the rocking performers of the night - PussyCat Dolls the hot chicks to do the opening show, One Republic with their top hit Apologize, the handsome guysss from Click Five, the stylish korean boy band Super Juniors and the ONE and ONLY LEONA LEWIS! I love the bleeding love girl. Omg wei omg. How can you NOT go? IT'S FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE! The tickets redemption is CLOSE now. Wtfreak. HOW! Anyone know where to get the tickets still? I'm still searching. T____________________T
I WANNA GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Next up, no other than AVRIL LAVIGNE' S CONCERT!

Undeniable, her songs are great. I love most of them. The cheapest ticket I may afford to go for its the RM98 one but I hate free seatings. If that's so, I rather pay a little more for middle seatings. So far 4 of my friends going. Sigh should I or should I not go? In a dilemma.
Anyone wanna sponsor me? I'm asking stupid question. =/

No comments:
Post a Comment