I tell you, life without my darling is one hell torture. I'm totally handicap. There's nothing I can do besides reading and watching tv. So sad. I started reading and finished within few hours. Then I watched this The Silver Chambers of Sorrows because my mum's watching it on dvd. The only drama available. If I don't watch I will go crazy. Not very interesting drama for me. Let's say the few things I can't live without - my darling computer, my baby handphone, my sweetheart pals and the FOOD! My life is so sad at the meantime.
I miss my darling. Darling I miss you. Please come back to me. =(
I like the top I wore today. So so so nice. Hee. xD
You know what, my dad actually said I got no ***** to wear this type of top. Wtf? SO WHAT?! I don't care I still like it. I'm not showing you my body, I'm showing you the top I'm wearing!
What can you do in the car when both your parents non stop nagging the entire journey? No other than camwhore of course. I felt so guilty whenever they brought up the topic of me failing my piano. It sucks okay. I know I shouldn't be the one failing. I know how wasted it was. The time, the efforts, most of all the money. But what can I do when the fucking examiner failed me by 5 marks? The damn 5 MARKS ruined my whole life. Blame no one but me. They are encouraging me to continue my passion for music but I'm afraid of not coping well again. Anyway, it's been some time since I last syok sendiri so this is it. =)








I know all the pictures look the same. Lol who cares. I wanna show you the hair color. If you notice the tones of my hair color, it's purplish-reddish-brownish. The color faded to almost brown now. No more violet. This is so sad. Another sad case, adding my sadness wtf.
In case you're wondering, I'm blogging through Kelvin's laptop. =)
ps: guess who's my man. =)

No comments:
Post a Comment