Monday, July 14, 2008

Cheer 2008

This big event is held every year at Bukit Jalil. I don't think anyone of you would actually.. don't know about it? Yesterday was Cheer 2008 finale. Well, I actually went because I'm one kind species who willing to go. With my superrrrrrrrrrrrrr oily and ugly hair. Gosh.


We saw quite a few familiar faces. Pn Ros our ex-geography teacher. I think she wanted to smack Yen for not remembering her. Lol. She's still that funny and nice. Miss Ooi our sports teacher who always forced us to run around the tennis court. Amira our lower secondary classmate and loads of juniorsss and KIDSSS! We're among the old people there. Petrina even mistaken us as the Tan-tan gang because only the 2 of us way toooooooooo semangat wore INTERACT t-shirt there. Omg kinda embarrassing. Everyone else grabbed the golden opportunity to dress as sexy as possible to show off unlike us the sampat people. Lol.
We repeated the history again for the second time.


The stadium.

The crowdsss. Omg stuffy like hell.

Xavier from CBN won the best supporters and finished off with 5th place.
Our supporters were really loadssss of them. Conquered 1/3 of the stadium. =)
I supported Xavier although Xavier was my enemy. =p

Adele from CBN won nothing. They tried their best tho. =)

Some teams were really bored. Plus, there's alot of newcomers so we don't really know them well. We only looked forward to those famous teams - Shirtliff, Titans, Dynamitez, Sellors, Blitzers etc. Btw the burger there sucks! Worst burger ever.


Charm-All-Star was damn cool. They are super great.
The guys were good looking too. =p

Let me introduce you to the judges of Cheer 2008.
Clockwise from left : Sarah Renner, Anne Marie Gorman,
Samantha Gorman, Santwon McCray and Michael Guillen.


Towards the end after announcing the results, due to over extreme people we couldn't get out of the stadium. So we decided to camwhore a little. Just when we were about to take.. a silly idea came out. LET'S GO DOWN FIND JIEN AND TAKE PICTURE WITH HIM!

Omg omg omg we ran down with super hyper mood, searching all over for Jien. Sigh he wasn't anywhere to be found. Overheard the crew members saying he probably went off already.
If you're wondering who is Jien, here is it.


Soo Kui Jien. He so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Fyi, he was the host for Disney Channel, Malaysian Idol, Asian Idol, MediaCorp, HBO and AXN.
He's now ESPN Star Sports presenter. =)


Sigh disappointedly, we walked away. Suddenly, we spotted this guy whom we said earlier he looks good from behind and from far. And now, we saw him right in front! HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE HANDSOME AND CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that I almost faint. Lol. Seriously that handsome. No joke.



HIM HIM HIM! He was surrounded by GIRLSSSSS! and and KIDSSSSSSSSSSS! wth. All blocking our way. He was so busy signing autographs, taking pictures and hugging those girls. Argh damn. We waited and waited but it seems like our turn takes forever. Then the people in-charge was shouting, " MICHAEL TIME TO GO. YOU MUST LEAVE NOW! STOP MICHAEL.. GO NOW! " My heart sank. Ehhhhhhhh noooooooooooooooooo! Wtf kidsss are annoying! One moment I felt like screaming GET OUTTA MY WAY! Because I desperately want a picture with him. Sigh wanna cry. This can't be real. Pictureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!







Crying harder now.







TADA~!
OMFG HE SO SO SO BLOODY HELL CUTEEEEEEEEE!!!
HANDSOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GILER!!!
We managed to squeeze in, begged the supervisor and took the last snap with him. HAHAHAHA. Worth waiting like hell and sweating like shit. HE IS SO MAN! xD xD xD xD

I want my boyfriend this height. This body. This handsome. This cute. This man. Lol.


Here's another pic with the other 2 judges.
Pretty girls. Damn pretty.

Ehhh we should have taken picture with the black guy and the woman also lar! Then we can show off we took with ALL the judges of Cheer 2008. Wasted. The black guy was right in front of us so many times but we simply abandoned and ignored him because all we want was MICHAEL GUILLEN! Lol. So bad. Since we were so happy and giler about that MAN, we headed to KLCC for dinner. Lol forgot that we're starving like mad.




Enjoyable day. Freaking tired. I can't smile without you. You know I know. =)


3 comments:

mia said...

hey, i'm myrra from adele, i'm so glad xavier won!!! somehow i always knew that adele wont win anything. micheal is hot but i have the sneaking suspicion that he's gay. no one can look THAT hot and not be.
anyway, what team did you support? i rooted for the pirates and was really sad they did not get top 3 placing.

mia said...

the all boys team that is... the phantoms were cool to the chubby guy in the front was really cute... i loved the way he danced,it was so cheeky.

Jin said...

Hey gal.. u know me? haha.. yea glad that at least Xavier won something.. I think Adele need more practices still =) u guys were okay overall just that not so stable when performing those stunts. =)

Although SBU our enemy but no doubt Shirtliff was really great. They surely deserves the champion. Dynamitez was pretty cool too. =)

Haha the chubby guy I remember. He just stayed motionless while the rest jumped. So funny.

Well Michael's really HOT. Gay? Lol that I dunno. He's the most perfect man I've even seen so far. =)

Thanks for visiting gal. xD