My mood swing from zero to 360 degrees totally. Well, this post is referring to yesterday.
I decided to summarize the incident into a shorter form. I'm crapping too much previously.
It might be a boring post to some of you as you'll not know what is happening in this life of mine. To those who know, continue reading. =)
Part I
I was late to class and thus expecting to see him after 5 days long.
He wasn't anywhere in sight. I was kinda disappointed.
Surprisingly, I was shocked with his appearance minutes later.
He was hyperactive and extra noisy in class.
All of my friends acting very obviously in front of him.
He saw me climbing the rail like a monkey outside the hall.
He was standing 5 steps away from me, refilling his water bottle.
Last but not least, HE CAUGHT ME LOOKING AT HIM. Eye to eye. Wtf.
Part II
We were at the same block that evening. Just next door.
He passed by my class and looked in.
He stood at the corridor right in front of our door.
My friends dared me to ask him to do the survey form.
I rejected of course. I ain't gonna do that I swear.
One of my guy friend just walked out and approached him wtf.
SO JEALOUS! Lol kidding. I don't have the guts by the way.
I literally grabbed my survey form, passed it to my friend, then to him.
With that, he did the surveys for us wtf.
He said he actually LIKE DOING SURVEY FORMS!
Err so far I never heard of such claim before. Psycho people. =)
And what? My 'smart' friend confronted him as PR student. Eventually he was curious to ask my friend how the heck he know. I'm so 'proud' of my friend's answer. Seriously.
OH MY FRIEND SAW YOU IN LECTURE HALL BEFORE. -_______________-
Benefits of the day
Heard his voice.
Closer look of him.
Got his writing.
His ID number.
His fingerprints?
You know what? The most important information of all.
WHAT IS HIS FULL NAME?!?!
Still unknown. =(
Heard his voice.
Closer look of him.
Got his writing.
His ID number.
His fingerprints?
You know what? The most important information of all.
WHAT IS HIS FULL NAME?!?!
Still unknown. =(
***
That night, I went to Redbox Low Yat. To my surprise, the buffet dinner was EXTREMELY NICE! Real nice trust me. The fact that most of the karaoke's food sucks already brain washed my mind. That is why I acted like SAKAI from dunno which hutan when I saw loads of loads of food serving there. The receptionists must be thinking I'm one kampung girl. Who cares. Omg I tell you those Chinese cuisines.. the sushi.. the soup.. the side dishes.. the desserts.. the CAKESSS! As beautiful as heaven. Lol.
Show you the cute and pretty cakes. I ate all of them. Love it! =)
I really enjoyed the night alot. Even though I know my singing sucks. Buuu. I'm a banana okay, you can't blame me if I sometimes pronounced wrongly or forget the lyrics. Lol. Initially I was feeling a little awkward but not now anymore. By 1am, my voice almost crack. Karaoke can be addictive seriously. And karaoke can be a form of exercise for dieting purpose? Lol cause when you start shouting like mad woman or screaming whatever shit and yelling your lungs out and jumping around like baboons, it burns up calories. Weeeee. Let's sing. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment