Saturday, May 31, 2008

Tags

Before reading this post, please take a deep breathe. Make sure your room is well ventilated and lighted. Do not stress your eyes. What you're about to read is top secret and it shall be revealed soon. Please be patient. Please ask your parents permission to read. In the count of 3, you may start reading. 1.. 2.. 3..

1. Have you give your first kiss away?
Yeah.

2. Where is the place you want to go the most?
Japan, for the time being. Yes Japan, I'll be there next year PROBABLY. =/

3. If you can have ONE dream to come true, what would it be?
I wish my every dream will come true. =)

4. Who would you marry?
Someone who is willing to marry me? Lol.

5. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
Relationships.

6. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Taller. Smart. Not thin not fat. A person who cares for me more than himself. =)

7. What is your favourite season? Why?
Durian season! Lol of course get to eat durian lar duh.. xP

8. What's on your mind right now?
When can I end this tag game? Long way to go, just scroll down.

9. What's bothering you lately?
Feelings. Life. Emptiness.

10. What is the ONE thing you can't live without?
FOOOOOoooood xD


Warning. Read at your own risk.
Dear fellow readers, what you're about to read again will or may change your life with or without immediate effects. Please leave when you think you're having headache. Continue reading only when you think you're fine. I would not bare any consequences that you will or may experience.

These questions are silly to make one mad, only to be asked to some professionals who are highly professionals. Like me. Ooppss wrong wrong.

1. Is it cute when guys kiss at your forehead?
Why must it be CUTE? Sweet cannot meh?

2. What would you do if you receive long love letter?
Probably can't stop grinning and laughing till stomach explode. Lol.

3. Group dates or single date?
Blind dates! Grrr depends.

4. Do you text message alot?
Alot yeah. My little finger get hurts.

5. What's your favourite colour?
Can I choose more than ONE? Purple, pink, green, black, white lalala..

6. Did you ever cry watching a romantic movie?
YES. For sure. Emooooooooooooooooooooooooo

7. Favourite mascara?
Sasa. =)

8. Do you fall in love easily?
With things = Yes. Human = No.

9. Heels or flats?
Flats. =/

10. Do you yell alot?
Oh yes I do. Yell to my sis - all time favourite.

Awww you're still reading. Stop enduring it. If you think you're dying please stop. It's getting more and more stupid to the extend of..

11. Would you date a guy shorter than you?
Err hmm ehh grr. Shorter by 1cm still acceptable. xD

12. Do you like to hold hand?
Oh no I like to molest hand.

13. What is the youngest you would date?
1 year? 2 years maximum. =X

14. What is the oldest you would date?
Not UNCLES. Not GRANDPAS. Not APEKS. -__-

15. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
15 minutes including breakfast and starting the car? Eheh.

16. Would you ever leave the house without any make-up on?
Well, I even leave the house with my pyjamas on. What do you think?

17. In the last 48 hours, have you hang out with any guy?
I was dating with my dad in pasar malam. Lol. xD

18. What would you do if you get pregnant now?
Commit suicide? Nono.. Go Shenzhen for abortion? Ahh.. give birth to the baby. Crap. Wait till I pregnant first only talk lar.

19. Are you hug-gable?
Ohhh yes I am. People say I'm so nice to hug. Like soft toys. -__-

20. Do you think you have the bestest friends ever?
They are the BEST I can have. Loves. =)

Thank you for wasting your time here. The gores are all over now. May alter without prior notice. Rest in peace. Cheers.

My mum just came back with fried chickens and cakesss. At least some fried chicken managed to brightens up my dull day. Boredom makes you moody. Boredom is sad. Boredom is torture. Boredom is killing.


No comments: