Thursday, May 1, 2008

I'm Loving It!

Me and my dear went Sunway Pyramid for dating today. Huhu~

No particular reason why we chose there. I cannot see any reasons why must we go till so far actually but.. it just gotta be there. I just followed my heart.

We decided to watch 'Orang Besi' since everyone said it's very very nice. No doubt, it's a hell nice movie. Damn damn damn nice. We were kinda excited during the show and reacted accordingly to the scenes. Lol. Very kan cheong and chi geik. It worth our money and time queuing for the damn tickets as today is public holiday - the amount of people there is like FULL! Almost gave up at first. Lucky, determination. =)

"Saya orang besi.." Cacatnye. =_=

Doughnuts for lunch.

We got so much to update on each others. Our stories, lifes, relationships, studies, friends, gossips.. Girls are still girls. We do gossips also. Surprisingly, we didn't go for shopping today. NOT AT ALL. My motive was actually to shop there but someone pulled me away. You make me fall in love AGAIN! I love arcade. I repeat myself, I LIKE PLAYING ARCADE! I'm addicted to playing. Wth. I can't believe this. I've not touch arcade for few years already.. since I was 16? Back then we used to go for arcade every week. Look what happened now. My hand starts to get itchy again thanks to the monyet ganas. Arcade rulez!

I love Time Crisis, Panic Attack and and House of Dead? Omg. I can't stop loving it. You can just let go of everything by playing those - your sadness, sorrows, worries, problems etc. None of it bothers anymore. Really. The only thing you'll be doing is putting yourself into the game. Focus. And probably, cannot stop laughing over it. It feels great. I hate you. T___T

Arcade arcade arcade. That's what we do before and after the movie. *sweat* Spent rm10 on that. I wanna go again, again and againnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Dinner time. My dear wants to eat at Sakae Sushi. Weeeeeeeeeeee~

Menu menu. I want everything. =X

Green teaaaaaa. Lol. I like to take useless and meaningless pictures. Just for the sake of taking. =/

Sushi on track. xD

Salmon maki.

Chawanmushi.

Beef udon.

Wakame udon.

Salmon sushi.
We ordered all these. The bill still less than rm50. Consider not bad lar. =) We wanted more actually.

Chawanmushi. *hearts*

Salmon. *loves*

My beef udon. =)

Her ugly udon. Haha.

That's scallop >.<

After dinner, went arcade again for the last round before we headed home. Kinda siao playing already. Before that, camwhore inside the toilet. =_= I dunno why toilet is just the best spot for girls to camwhore. Some sort of tradition? Yeah must be. The power of influencing.

SEE THIS LYY! I EDITED IT BECAUSE OF YOU! I put your pretty face here. I don't wanna get kill so fast. *I know you must be laughing now* I can see it. =p

I don't like you. Your hair so damn long. T_____T

Didn't know I taller than you that much. Huhu~

Kinda lucky to get the bus straight away without waiting. If not most prolly will be reaching home at 11pm. We slept together gether in the train from Kelana Jaya to Wangsa Maju. Two little girls were too tired and exhausted due to hyperactive today. Laughed too much. And talked too much. But indeed the best day of my holidays so far. xD


I miss you! *hugsss*



No comments: