" Please enter your mailbox number.. please enter your security code.. "
" You have 50 new messages.. to listen press 5.. "
See that. My job? Boring like hell. Sienzzz. Nevermind. The problem is, some customers really stupid? Extremely speechless.
" Hello HP ar.. I wanna know whether I'm entitle for the Citibank Shell promotion.. coz if yes I wanna purchase the HP Presario C769TU notebook.. and wish to further upgrade to higher specifications.. I want Window Vista.. blah blah blah.. please call me back as soon as possible.. " *tut tut tut*
I took the time to jot down his enquiry and what the heck? WHAT IS YOUR NUMBER?! Ouh you idiot. Call back to invisible number? So cool. CALL 999 LAR! Dulan nia.
Wanna know my daily routine in office? It will be definitely interesting. =)
9.00 - Breakfast at pantry
9.30 - Start youtube-ing, friendster-ing, facebook-ing, reading blogs, google-ing and whatever I can do with the Internet. Btw the connection suxxx!10.30 - Listen to voicemails (am) and order logging if there's any. If not, listen to songs.
11.30 - Off to pantry yamcha, read newspaper and chit chatting.12.10 - Start watching Prison Break (40 minutes per episode)
1.00 - Lunch. ( Happiest time of the day weee~ )2.00 - Splurged on magazines, romance stories and online shopping.
2.45 - Continue watching Prison Break while eating fruits.3.30 - Tea time at pantry.
4.00 - Prison Break again. Play Sushi-Go-Round.5.00 - Listen to voicemails (pm). Assign agents. Start packing. Go toilet. Wash cup.
5.25 - Close all programmes. Ready to countdown..5.30 - Shut down pc. BALIK!
I've been doing these for the past 6 days? Including today. Yesh, I'm eating blind salary. =)
Omg. Her eyes BLUE colour wei omg damn pretty. I'm in love with her. She's my girl. MY GIRL! -___- Rex, this is what you called CUTE! SUPER CUTE! EXTREMELY CUTE! CUTEST! WHATEVER CUTE! Even your *** *** not as CUTE as this. wuuuuu~
Not to mention the lunch part, kena CON kau by my aunt. She told us the food there NOT BAD. And when we were looking at the menu, " Waaa bu chuo wor.. " Unfortunately when it comes to the REAL ones, almost puke. I nearly kena bang by a car. Few seconds away. KK grabbed my hand straight away. @_@ I turned pale immediately. Not my first time tho. Something vain happened today. I was merely standing and wanted to walk over to the massage chair when suddenly I felt something.. not right. I kept quiet and realized, OMFGGG MY TOE NAIL BROKE WTFFF! The whole nail ALMOST came off and I was so freaking scared. T______T My cousin experienced this before and that is why I totally freak out. Her toe nail broke and she actually went to the doctor to pull off the whole nail. CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW PAIN IS THAT??!! LUCKY MINE DIDN'T BLEED! I felt like crying when she told me the nightmare. I was thinking.. DIE LAR THIS TIME! And KK beside me was like.. "Lai lar..see..just pull it off.. " *trying to grab my leg* At the very climax moment, both of them kept laughing and ended up I laughed madly with them with my toe injured. Mental case. T_______T
I desperately need SLEEP. Adios.
2 comments:
call 1800884848 look for margaret and report there is blind salary taker.. hahahaha..
hahaha dun lar.. I duwan to kena scold by her SMILING.. very scary.. let me take d blind salary for few more days only.. den I cabut liao..
Post a Comment