Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Bad luck

I think someone must be cursing me. First day of college and I'm already up with some horrific tragedy. It's giving me bad indication. Real bad. A start of something BAD. Sigh.

Wonder what happened? Hell. On the way down hill, I actually step on a nail. I didn't realize what was it at first until I felt something embedded on my foot. OH FUCK! NAIL. PAKU. Wth I got panic. And guessed what I did? Pulled it out straight away without thinking. Must be tindakan refleks I assume. Swt. Coomie was shouting on behalf of me. Okay it was painful DUH. It went nearly 0.8cm deep inside. Imagine that. The wound bleed severely but soon stopped. An immediate concern came into my mind - tetanus? No way I'm going for injection! It should be okay for now. Washed the wound thoroughly and applied some antibacterial ointment. Hopefully it will be fine tomorrow although it still hurts when I walk now. T____T

I forgot to mention about a silly story. There's a girl who wanna go back by public transport but she suddenly realized she don't have a single cent with her. That was because she spent all her money during lunch thinking that her dad will come and pick her up after work but she forgotten it was Friday. Usually Friday she will have to take LRT home! Therefore, she split out all the coins she could found in her bag but still, not enough. Lucky, a kind guy named Aaron sponsored her with a lrt card and save her day. And that very stupid girl is Yeap Eu Jin. @_@

Thanks alot Aaron. =)

No comments: