Friday, May 30, 2008

Shared joy is a double joy


The history eventually have to repeats itself.

EXAMINATION RESULT!!! I fcuking hate the moment where I gotta fear the hell out of me to look at the damn result. Ahh pathetic, it was suppose to be out yesterday but the idiot website system totally sucks. SUXXX! Hell lag. I wasn't able to login at all and it just got STUCK hanging there. Stupid.
*SCREAM* Make my life miserable fearing over it. Conclusion = I see blank page with error? Fcuk betul.

Just now, as I came back, while browsing some friend's blogs with no specific feeling - She posted her result online and I was like.. OHMIGOD RESULT IS OUT!! Okay, my mood turned 360 degrees upside down. I was so.. LOST dunno where to check my result. So damn stupid. -___- Simply click here and there and end up,
*poof* - the result page suddenly appeared right on my screen stating WELCOME MISS YEAP EU JIN. Oh shit, I thought I was going to faint at the moment, my heart missed a beat, trembling, freezing to my nerve breaking, my eyes midst over something and finally I took a glance.

OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG 2A's!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!

Oh no I'm going crazy now. Wee. Again, I doubt my ability for this semester. 6 subjects are freaking me out seriously. I want to excel in my studies. I must have faith and determination. Grrr. Study hard, play hard, die hard. Yes. =)

Well, yesterday night few of us went KLIA to send my cousin sister off to UK. Kinda sad. I lost my closest companion of all. Our conversations during the long journey to airport was kinda ridiculous while my bro non-stop making silly jokes and lame actions. Lol. Really joker. We stood at the airport for dunno how many hours, to be precise 3 hours I guessed. Damn tiring. The 3 guys beside me were actually doing this --> Eh eh, the girl in purple blouse, leng lui ar leng lui ar.. Wei faster look at your right, the long hair geh damn shiok.. Imagine how do I feel? -___- Guys. Finally, Michele's gone no where in sight as she entered the boarding area waving goodbyes. T______T

Kuli(s)

Ah sei of the day. That luggage 22kg. Kesian.

DINNER! I'm loving it. xD

And so, I ending up staying over at Cheras with zero choice. Feeling completely empty and bored this morning, resorted to tea-drinking session again. Four of us spent 2 hours eating, laughing and chor di at Tan Gilly Cafe. CHOR DI is bad for health. Wuuu. The guys went dota the remaining evening. Sigh.

See --> Dota --> o_o

Random fact of the day - I don't like GAYSSS.
ps : Baby, I want my BR ice-cream. Wee =)


No comments: