Saturday, May 10, 2008

FUCKING DAY

Time for me to express myself.



YOU DON'T SIMPLY NAG PEOPLE WHEN YOU PRACTICALLY DUNNO WTF I'M GOING THROUGH. YOU DON'T SIMPLY SCOLD YOUR DAUGHTER JUST BECAUSE SHE'S BEING TOO KIND TO OTHERS? WTFFFFFFFF IS THIS! AM I WRONG FOR BEING KIND TO MY OWN FRIENDS??!! THEY ARE MY FRIENDS OK! YOU DON'T EXPECT ME TO BE ALL ALONE MY ENTIRE LIFE. IF IT IS WHY NOT YOU JUST GROUND ME FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE?! YOU DON'T HAVE TO STAB RIGHT ONTO MY WOUND WHEN ITS ALREADY GRADUALLY TRYING TO HEAL. YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMIND ME OF MY HEARTBREAK AND HURT ME LIKE THAT. I DON'T FUCKING CARE. I DUNNO WHAT IS HAPPENING ANYMORE.


I was fucking crying like mad the whole conversation. And yet, I don't see a reason where I need to explain myself. The more I tried to protect myself the more I get hurt. What is there to continue? I can't even talk with those tears flooding. I ran out of the house crying and fucking ignored everyone. My dad tried to console me in the car but it doesn't work obviously. The more he said the more I cried. The more tears streaming down. I cannot stop crying and upon reaching the Monoril station, I just swapped those tears away and went off to Pavillion as if nothing happened.. It really ruined the day. Okay, end of emo story.


Well, I went movie with a bunch of guys today. My gal companion ffk-ed. 7 guys and ONE gal. Sad. And I dunno why everyone was late. LATE. And so, we ended up sitting the FRONT row. FIRST ROW. Woot. What the heck. I tell you, damn siao. My neck almost crack into half. For the 4 of us, we went and sit at the empty spaces in second row instead. At least, a LITTLE better. Kesian the rest. Donggak kepala tengok movie. Aih. Be punctual mar! =/

Comedy show. A very sampat show. Alot of funny parts where you can laugh your heads off. But at certain part kinda boring tho. Later on, we joined in the crowds with the MyFM thingy outside Pavillion. Wuu~ I saw Anthony live in person plus some of the MyFM crews. Again like usual, 8 of us stuck in the middle of the road not knowing where to dine. After brainstorming for quite some time, we finally decide on PASAR MALAM. Deng. And so, 3 cars moved on to the destination. I was damn innocent to follow someone's car and we.. got lost in the town? Lol. Damn cool. Bring me go yau che hor - makan angin for free. I nearly suffered from heart attack. THE CAR DAMN CLOSE WEI! Don't so ganas lar. Save my life! Ngo hai mou gu geh ar... T__T

Alot of tragedies happened today. For me. I admit it wasn't shock. It's wasn't unexpected. But I wasn't ready to face it. It came out all of a sudden. I dunno what was I thinking and what I'm suppose to do. I'm lost within my own feelings. The confusion state still clouding in me. Confused. I don't mean to hurt anyone and I'm afraid of going one step further. I lost my courage since the day my heart being ripped out. Time is just what I need. And something came into my head..


I'm sorry I'm bad, I'm sorry I'm blue
I'm sorry about all the things I said to you
And I know I cant take it back...

Sorry - Buckcherry

No comments: