Just came back from Pavillion minutes ago. Narnia indeed a very great movie. Who say Narnia is boring after all? Lol. My cousin. I never watch the first Narnia before and so I thought I'm gonna fall asleep but surprisingly.. I'm fully awake for 2.5 hours. Wow. =)

Ahh first time I'm so into this kinda movie. Unexpected. Btw, I went with Angeline, Peter, Arnold, Ben and one of my aunt. Weird combination tho. Lol. Super last minute decision, everything creep out all of a sudden. But it's okay, still acceptable. And noooooo I didn't hide the popcorn! Haha. It was right beside me all the while. Sad.
I know I dressed super UGLY to Pavillion and that SOMEONE couldn't stop laughing at me. Be careful with your brand new converse shoe baby, the next time I see you, you gonna be dead for SURE. Wee. And thank you Angeline JIE JIE who fetched me home. [ I wonder if you ever visit my blog -_- ] But nevermind, I'm sure your EVIL BROTHER does.
BASKIN ROBIN! xD
No comments:
Post a Comment