
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of Crystal Skull. I should say its slightly boring compared to Narnia of course. Old time movie but still oklar. Some part really very fake. Too fake. Basically I don't fancy this kinda movie. So nothing to comment about. Btw that was yesterday outing with my Abang. Haha. We headed to Midvalley for the late evening show and once again we were LATE. Always. As we were both starving during the movie, right after it ended we fly all the way to Murni for dinner. Kinda missed the place actually. And I'm missing the sensational taste of the roti now. Grrr.
Chit chatted for few hours and ended up reaching home around midnight and everyone in the house already sleeping? Very abnormal thing tho. Plus its holiday now even weirder for them to sleep so early. Nevermind lar. It doesn't really concern me anymore. My parents no longer bother about me coz I'm so into night outings nowadays. Hmm, they don't even call to check on my location nemore. What more curfew? No such thing exist for Yeap Eu Jin. Huhu~
Upon reaching home, received some sms asking me to go skating the next day which is today. I was actually shocked lor. Why so sudden geh? *thinking* Before I take things into consideration, another sms came. " Tomorrow I come fetch you de le woh.. 11am reach your place k? " Swt. Before I agree on anything the decision already been made for me. Why need to ask me some more. Lol? Anyway, I thought I was going to be late this morning as I woke up pretty late but they reached even later than me! Ahh Malaysian timing can never be accurate. Right? =p
I wasn't really in the mood to skate at the beginning. Mentally distraction. The feel wasn't there. The mood wasn't right. I forgot how to skate suddenly and cannot seems to balance myself on the ice surface. And my leg felt so weak? Omg something must be wrong with me. Overall I just felt kinda awkward joining along. I'm like a total stranger there, with 6 guys plus 2 unknown girls. Not to say boring, just.. paiseh? Lol. I'm not sociable remember? But things got better after warming up. We even played dunno what is it called, London Brigde? Haha damn funny lar. People were all staring at our stupid action. And the part where I fell down, I was so freaking stunt. Lucky Kenneth made himself fall along to avoid crashing on me if not, you won't be seeing me blogging anymore. His shoe blade will eventually crash on my head into pieces, a pool of blood on the surface and you will soon see another episode of Happy Tree Friends appear on Youtube - JinJin's skating day weee~ Ky did invent alot of new versions for Happy Tree Friends today. Lol. It really does make me laughed like mad. Oh well, too many funny incidents happened throughout the skating period. I can never describe all here. Lalala~
Mirror. xDI was very exhausted already by the end of the day. No longer hyper and talkative. CcM treat me a caramel almond pretzel while Ky bought me ice-cream. How nice. Hehe. Thanks thanks. Wee~ Out of no where, the 2 girls which I never talk to them at all approached me and asked, " Lei form gei? " I was like.. " Errr college? " Their reaction - eyes open to the biggest and stare curiously. Lol. So funny. Yeah, I'm being perasan. =)

Btw, I just finished watching A Journey Called Life. I think this is the best AOD drama so far besides The Drive of Life. In my opinion lar. Hmm very meaningful and touching. I cried in majority episodes. Sobs. Especially where the part she lost her baby Hoi Yee omfg damn sad. The small girl so damn blardy cute. T__T Ohya, my Prison Break got stuck in Season 2. Lazy wanna continue coz it's getting more and more sienz. Run here run there forever running. Argh! Only my mum so semangat continued till the end and told me, "Girl, very chi geik lar.. why season 3 stuck halfway faster go download season 4! " NO NEXT EPISODE HOW TO DOWNLOAD! Grrr. Then I make up my own season 4 stories for her. Lol.
I was suppose to update this yesterday but due to extreme tiredness, I gave up and went crashing onto the bed. Ciaoz~

Btw, I just finished watching A Journey Called Life. I think this is the best AOD drama so far besides The Drive of Life. In my opinion lar. Hmm very meaningful and touching. I cried in majority episodes. Sobs. Especially where the part she lost her baby Hoi Yee omfg damn sad. The small girl so damn blardy cute. T__T Ohya, my Prison Break got stuck in Season 2. Lazy wanna continue coz it's getting more and more sienz. Run here run there forever running. Argh! Only my mum so semangat continued till the end and told me, "Girl, very chi geik lar.. why season 3 stuck halfway faster go download season 4! " NO NEXT EPISODE HOW TO DOWNLOAD! Grrr. Then I make up my own season 4 stories for her. Lol.
I was suppose to update this yesterday but due to extreme tiredness, I gave up and went crashing onto the bed. Ciaoz~
No comments:
Post a Comment