
Redang. There's 1001 ways to describe the heady sensation that comes with seeing a place for the first time. Spectacular moments. Amazing island. Magnificent view. Superb fun. Fantastic sceneries. Marvelous trip. Incredible journey. It's unbelievable. Gosh. What more can I say? There's no word ever EVER describe how fun it is. Swinging away from reality. Forgetting sorrows hidden underneath the dark surface of your heart. Life filled only with laughters. The happiness of us being together indeed the greatest moments to be cherished.
Lets start off with the journey where life begins with a smile =)
Sunday night the 8 of us met up at the Putra Bus Terminal (PWTC) for the long awaited trip. Our plan did went through a lot of hardships before coming to this successful ending I must say. The changing of schedules here and there and minor technical problems doesn't really matter anymore. Because we're finally moving along! I'm totally grateful to have gone this far.
Pre - departure group photo.The night seems endless. I can hardly sleep during the bus journey, so do everyone else. Imagine, sitting on a non-stop bumper car ride for few hours? Bouncing here and there with the engine singing loudly behind us. Horrible terrible vegetable. Sleepless moments. Hoe, ky, yf and me even played cards in the dark. Is like.. omg damn pathetic. I don't even know what cards I'm holding.
Basically CcM and me took pictures for blogging purpose. xD
We then went for breakfast at a nearby market. Their noodles sucks. Plain water noodles? Weee~ Mine was okay. xP
When our boat arrives, everyone started camwhoring like nobody's business. Well, cam-whoring is infectious, especially when people have digital cameras everywhere. No matter where you go, digi cam all over! What are you waiting for then? Pose lar duh! I think if I continue uploading all the photos the entire post will explode? Or perhaps, I think I will explode first before the post does. Never ending post! Huhu~
Cameras everywhere!!!
Another one.. I suddenly remember the couple beside Joanne. They ate our dinner!
Yf taking scenery pics, the two guys posing and the two gals camwhoring behind >.<
Not yet reach Redang also sunburn jor T__T
Awww that's me. Cute bo? Kidding. =__=
Omg man. This shot damn nice. Blardy hell nice angle. Gkk - potential to be future model. xD
CcM : Eeee wo bu yao take picture wo bu yao take picture ar! =p
Random shot.
--- Peace ---
Gkk yiing pose. With CcM's head behind and my naughty hand in front. xP
Aahhh! Hot!
Here we come Redang!
Boat speeding fast. xD
Omg man. This shot damn nice. Blardy hell nice angle. Gkk - potential to be future model. xD
CcM : Eeee wo bu yao take picture wo bu yao take picture ar! =p
Random shot.
--- Peace ---
Here we come Redang!After 1 hour of boat ride, we finally reached our destination - PULAU REDANG! The boat stopped right in front of our resort. And along the journey, when we saw the different toning of the sea water, we literally screamed like barbarians ---> WOAH WAH WEE WEH?? Seriously its that nice. Crystal clear water. IT'S CRYSTAL CLEAR WATER! Omg. I thought those Internet pictures were all puffery. Wait till I witnessed with my own eyes. I finally believe. There are crystal clear water after all.



Upon reaching our resort, we checked in immediately, changed our suits and dashed out to the crystal clear sea. We were merely playing and sun bathing in the sea, while enjoying the scenic view of a paradise, then slowly when we swim slightly deeper, where the height of water reaches our stomach, OMFG BIG SCHOOL OF FISHES WEI! Like sakais from the hutan, we screamed in joy, borrowed goggles to one another so that each of us have the chance to like, you know, play with the fishes? Lol. All of us had so much fun just observing those fishes swimming freely around us. My first time swimming with fishes all surrounding me! It's kinda scary tho. =/
Right after lunch, we attended our first snorkeling session. Previously we have our so called snorkeling practice in the pool, but this time its very different. We are snorkeling in the deep blue sea! SEA! The first snorkeling experience was kinda fascinating, as we get to see life corals beneath us, lots of fishes, as well as swallowing a huge amount of super salty sea-water.



While the guys were all napping, me and Joanne sat by the beach playing sand and kinda had a
heart-to-heart talk session. Girls talk. We exchanged secrets. Don't jealous. =)
After the snorkeling session, we continued to play in the beach and snorkel in the region near our resort. The first day ended with loads of funs. Well, let's see some funny pictures below. Taken by me of course. =p
I'm loving it xD
Awwwwww don't cry. I feed you makan sand ya. =p
He said - It feels good. Wanna try?
Hoe : I WANNA EAT YOU!
CcM : NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! *SCREAM*
Weee! I'm out! (Eh? Posing kat mane wei?)
Neh neh bu bu. Buried me lar.. time for revenge! *peace jangan tak peace*
And see what those sakai fellas did to my BODY... no comment..
They ruined my body figure lol... pregnant??? wtf...
Then out of nowhere, the warm orange coloured ball
emerges like a balloon from the horizon,
spreading out light rays to brighten the sky.
A moment of silence. All of us kept quiet, just enjoying the beauty of sun-rise,
with our hearts smiling looking at it.
Then, the schedule repeats itself, which is play play and MORE PLAY. Two snorkeling sessions today, which we get the chance to visit the Marine Park. A kind Malay couple gave us the whole packet of bread - I guessed they must be pity us snatching the bread with fishes. Lol. Therefore we took the opportunity to feed the fishes with bread, and Joanne was so desperate to experience fish therapy that she wanted to grab the fishes and let the fish bite her hand while using breads as the bait -_- Super hilarious moment. Me and CcM couldn't help laughing under water. And thats when I swallowed big gulps of sea water whenever they try to make joke.
Whenever Joanne go, FISH THERAPY ALWAYS COME OUT OF HER MIND. Lol. I can tell you, she's really desperate for it. She's been saying FISH THERAPY thousand and thousand times over and over again.
"Yerrr.. how come those fish never bite me wan? I want fish therapy le.."
I seriously will never forget how she tried to make herself experience fish therapy. And the moment we weee here and there.
" Ngo dei yat chai weeee guo hui.. "
" Wee lei wee hui.. hou dor yu wee lei wee hui ar.. "
This part only meant for certain people who can understand. The WEEEE language. That's how we communicate during snorkeling. I will never forget the moments of snorkeling together. Fun like hell.
I'm missing it hell loads. T_______________T
Feeding the fishes can be quite scary, because those fishes are not afraid of you. They just come and sting it. So in order to scare the people around you, just throw the bread pieces near them and the fishes will itch them like nobody's business. If they're lucky, might even get to experience "fish therapy" too.That's what CcM did. Trying to scare me by throwing bread right in front of me. And us trying to freak Hoe. He shouted like mad and ran off so quick. Haha.
Our resort. xD
Can you see the wording behind? >.<
Stary stary hand <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjTd7PvOWS-XG7HQKY6dP0LwN3hF4H7sQAPSdRAlQKZ-90qjxbIkhkhg19FMITeBJ9El5bA-9vDbIEd2WQzsJIN0UPwzuDey8cu2xFSkuMvUfrDFxT6NjE6lu_Nu_Vs1aaYi8-AafcPRG1q/s1600-h/IMG_0167.jpg">
All the guys.. cool? Of course I'm the photographer again. xP Who dare say not nice?
Dunno what he's doing with the phone. Seeing something vulnerable? -_-
Gkk why no expression? Prolly dreaming.
I'm being surrounded by bodyguards. xD
Weee~ swing higher swing higher!
Peaceful life.
Coconut treeeeeeeee...
Look at the beautiful sea. T___T
The beautiful sand.
Seriously if you don't take pictures, you ought to slap yourself.
Joanne why so emo? -_-
Fuiyor siao lang doing meditation alone T_T He's being depressed coz nobody wanna take picture with him.
Because she discovered she can actually do SAND THERAPY despite having no FISH THERAPY! OMG.. Weee~ the sand soft soft and cold cold so nice to put on your body. Can be SAND THERAPY! LOL
OMG HOW DARE YOU GUYS CAMWHORE WITHOUT ME IN??!! SOBS!
Hehe. I'm in this time. Don't ditch me. T__T
While waiting for those SLOWPOKES. Yf and me.
No idea why hugging the tree? =X
We do act like monkeys at time.
Was it suppose to be candid? Wuwu~
Posers of the day xP
Trying to act CUTE? Obviously the guys failed to. =X
Upon reaching our resort, we checked in immediately, changed our suits and dashed out to the crystal clear sea. We were merely playing and sun bathing in the sea, while enjoying the scenic view of a paradise, then slowly when we swim slightly deeper, where the height of water reaches our stomach, OMFG BIG SCHOOL OF FISHES WEI! Like sakais from the hutan, we screamed in joy, borrowed goggles to one another so that each of us have the chance to like, you know, play with the fishes? Lol. All of us had so much fun just observing those fishes swimming freely around us. My first time swimming with fishes all surrounding me! It's kinda scary tho. =/
Right after lunch, we attended our first snorkeling session. Previously we have our so called snorkeling practice in the pool, but this time its very different. We are snorkeling in the deep blue sea! SEA! The first snorkeling experience was kinda fascinating, as we get to see life corals beneath us, lots of fishes, as well as swallowing a huge amount of super salty sea-water.
While the guys were all napping, me and Joanne sat by the beach playing sand and kinda had a
heart-to-heart talk session. Girls talk. We exchanged secrets. Don't jealous. =)
After the snorkeling session, we continued to play in the beach and snorkel in the region near our resort. The first day ended with loads of funs. Well, let's see some funny pictures below. Taken by me of course. =p
CcM : NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! *SCREAM*
They ruined my body figure lol... pregnant??? wtf...
The next day, early in the morning, we purposely woke up early to witness the process of sun-rise. Surprisingly the guys who came over to wake the girls up. Well, city people never see sun-rise before okay. Huhu~ At least its my first time. Yeah jakun. The moment when the sun rises from the horizon, where the sky and the sea separates one another with just one straight line, is simply... spectacular and awesome. It felt like everything around you came to a halt, leaving you only yourself, the sun and the sky.
Then out of nowhere, the warm orange coloured ballemerges like a balloon from the horizon,
spreading out light rays to brighten the sky.
A moment of silence. All of us kept quiet, just enjoying the beauty of sun-rise,with our hearts smiling looking at it.
Then, the schedule repeats itself, which is play play and MORE PLAY. Two snorkeling sessions today, which we get the chance to visit the Marine Park. A kind Malay couple gave us the whole packet of bread - I guessed they must be pity us snatching the bread with fishes. Lol. Therefore we took the opportunity to feed the fishes with bread, and Joanne was so desperate to experience fish therapy that she wanted to grab the fishes and let the fish bite her hand while using breads as the bait -_- Super hilarious moment. Me and CcM couldn't help laughing under water. And thats when I swallowed big gulps of sea water whenever they try to make joke.
Whenever Joanne go, FISH THERAPY ALWAYS COME OUT OF HER MIND. Lol. I can tell you, she's really desperate for it. She's been saying FISH THERAPY thousand and thousand times over and over again.
"Yerrr.. how come those fish never bite me wan? I want fish therapy le.."
I seriously will never forget how she tried to make herself experience fish therapy. And the moment we weee here and there.
" Ngo dei yat chai weeee guo hui.. "
" Wee lei wee hui.. hou dor yu wee lei wee hui ar.. "
This part only meant for certain people who can understand. The WEEEE language. That's how we communicate during snorkeling. I will never forget the moments of snorkeling together. Fun like hell.
I'm missing it hell loads. T_______________T
Feeding the fishes can be quite scary, because those fishes are not afraid of you. They just come and sting it. So in order to scare the people around you, just throw the bread pieces near them and the fishes will itch them like nobody's business. If they're lucky, might even get to experience "fish therapy" too.That's what CcM did. Trying to scare me by throwing bread right in front of me. And us trying to freak Hoe. He shouted like mad and ran off so quick. Haha.
Some random pictures taken during the day.
Our resort. xD
Stary stary hand <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjTd7PvOWS-XG7HQKY6dP0LwN3hF4H7sQAPSdRAlQKZ-90qjxbIkhkhg19FMITeBJ9El5bA-9vDbIEd2WQzsJIN0UPwzuDey8cu2xFSkuMvUfrDFxT6NjE6lu_Nu_Vs1aaYi8-AafcPRG1q/s1600-h/IMG_0167.jpg">
All the guys.. cool? Of course I'm the photographer again. xP Who dare say not nice?
Dunno what he's doing with the phone. Seeing something vulnerable? -_-
Gkk why no expression? Prolly dreaming.
I'm being surrounded by bodyguards. xD
Weee~ swing higher swing higher!
Peaceful life.
Look at the beautiful sea. T___T
The beautiful sand.
Seriously if you don't take pictures, you ought to slap yourself.
Joanne why so emo? -_-
Fuiyor siao lang doing meditation alone T_T He's being depressed coz nobody wanna take picture with him.
Because she discovered she can actually do SAND THERAPY despite having no FISH THERAPY! OMG.. Weee~ the sand soft soft and cold cold so nice to put on your body. Can be SAND THERAPY! LOL
OMG HOW DARE YOU GUYS CAMWHORE WITHOUT ME IN??!! SOBS!
Hehe. I'm in this time. Don't ditch me. T__TPictures after pictures. The camwhore gang. Or just me? Nah. Them as well. Haha. ARGHHH I DAMN REGRET NEVER TAKE PICTURE WITH MY BIKINI! *SCREAM TO THE MAX* WHYYYYYYYYY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WTH? OF ALL PICTURESSS!!! Nevermind. NEXT TIME. And when is the next time gonna be? Day-dreaming prolly. I was totally NOOB during the volleyball session. But it was fun. Joanne and me had a hard time running around catching Gkk and Kky to the beach. They.. athletes? Omg 100m runners. Damn tiring. After volleyball, Cm kor kor and Ej mei mei were kinda desperate to play Banana Boat. But we was strike with the news that it was fully booked, but the lady gave us a tiny hope by saying maybe we can come back and try later. I was crossing finger hoping so much for the ride. And guessed what? IT DID CAME TRUE! It's superrrrrrrrrrrrrr FUN! Omg. Too bad it was kinda late already as the sky is getting dark.. our time was very limited.
I tell you, it's REALLY FREAKING SCARY! Imagine we fell right in the middle of the ocean? Is like.. WTF? 7 of us down in the big sea. The moment I fell I totally freak out like mad. Everything just went blank. I can't see a single image. I thought I was going to drown. I thought I'm dead. But hold on, I'm wearing LIFE JACKET! I'm just ONE moment away from death. Seriously is THAT scary. Even the boat men in charge also fear that the sea might be too dangerous coz it's dark. He keep scaring us like nobody business.
" Aiyo sudah GELAP LAH! Apa pun tak nampak, nanti Jerung mari u tau... "
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF. The moment we heard the word JERUNG, everyone started panic and swim quickly towards the boat. And poor me, I even fell down and knocked my leg. To the extend of fearing, we swear not to fall off the boat anymore. Trying hard to control and balance, AND YET, ANOTHER CORNERING WE JUST FELL FOR THE SECOND TIME! Omg. The most memorable part will be this ride. Unforgettable fear. FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
Here comes the last night, one night before we leave this land of fantasy. Ahh too bad it was raining again. WTH lar everyday night also rain! DENG! We heard that there's some place near the beach, when you rub the sand, there will be some blue colour glow objects appearing, and so we headed to explore the myth. And its true wei, the sand can glow, seriously. BLUE!
Why look so blur ar? @__@
Nice effect weee~
Potential to be future ghost =o
By the beach.. damn romantic T___T
Redang gang =)
Why do I look like a RABBIT? @__@
We ran here and there to pose.. lol..
Even while walking...
Master of Tai Chi LOL (Sorry lar I can't stop laughing at this pic)
Someone's trying to block the camera =X
Weee~
Titanic attempt. You jump I jump. Cool wei.
Titanic attempt? Not ready ar! =__=
Sigh.. failed lar. Ape ni >.<
It rained all of a sudden when we were enjoying our beach walk. And there we go running in the rain and later... came to a shelter with this?
Look at his spec.. @__@
All wet. WET.
We then went over to the nearby mini-open air sort of disco. Attempted to dance but failed again. Haha. Felt weird. But also, did dance a little. Silly dance with CcM. And saw some weird half naked guys kissing one another. Huhu~
Emo-ing? Yeah must be.
Nah, who say I EMO?
My camera nice leh. I know lar I know lar =p
Partying with SNACKS! I love oreo. T___T
Omg WE'RE LEAVING! NOOOOOOOOO!
I will surely miss u like hell Redang T_____T
First snap - cool?
CcM with that look again Lol.
Everyone is exhausted.
But not him. Coz he keep on SLEEP at Redang. Haha! Sleepy pig~
Joanne, don't so fake lar!
Common.. camwhore with me T___T
SEE she's not sleeping. xD
I tell you, it's REALLY FREAKING SCARY! Imagine we fell right in the middle of the ocean? Is like.. WTF? 7 of us down in the big sea. The moment I fell I totally freak out like mad. Everything just went blank. I can't see a single image. I thought I was going to drown. I thought I'm dead. But hold on, I'm wearing LIFE JACKET! I'm just ONE moment away from death. Seriously is THAT scary. Even the boat men in charge also fear that the sea might be too dangerous coz it's dark. He keep scaring us like nobody business.
" Aiyo sudah GELAP LAH! Apa pun tak nampak, nanti Jerung mari u tau... "
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF. The moment we heard the word JERUNG, everyone started panic and swim quickly towards the boat. And poor me, I even fell down and knocked my leg. To the extend of fearing, we swear not to fall off the boat anymore. Trying hard to control and balance, AND YET, ANOTHER CORNERING WE JUST FELL FOR THE SECOND TIME! Omg. The most memorable part will be this ride. Unforgettable fear. FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
Here comes the last night, one night before we leave this land of fantasy. Ahh too bad it was raining again. WTH lar everyday night also rain! DENG! We heard that there's some place near the beach, when you rub the sand, there will be some blue colour glow objects appearing, and so we headed to explore the myth. And its true wei, the sand can glow, seriously. BLUE!
Why look so blur ar? @__@
Nice effect weee~
Potential to be future ghost =o
By the beach.. damn romantic T___T
Redang gang =)
Why do I look like a RABBIT? @__@
We ran here and there to pose.. lol..
Even while walking...
Master of Tai Chi LOL (Sorry lar I can't stop laughing at this pic)
Someone's trying to block the camera =X
Weee~
Titanic attempt. You jump I jump. Cool wei.
Titanic attempt? Not ready ar! =__=
Sigh.. failed lar. Ape ni >.<
It rained all of a sudden when we were enjoying our beach walk. And there we go running in the rain and later... came to a shelter with this?
Look at his spec.. @__@
All wet. WET.
Emo-ing? Yeah must be.
Nah, who say I EMO?
My camera nice leh. I know lar I know lar =p
Omg WE'RE LEAVING! NOOOOOOOOO!
I will surely miss u like hell Redang T_____T
First snap - cool?
CcM with that look again Lol.
Common.. camwhore with me T___TThe best moment eventually have to end. It feels like everything happened in a flash. The happy moments we spent together will always be there. Best vacation so far. Bestest. And I long for that moment to return, despite knowing the fact that it will never. Not to forget, I'm really glad to know you guys. Loves.
Copyright - CcM
Copyright - CcM
By - EuJin





























No comments:
Post a Comment