Thursday, May 8, 2008

Nightmare

I'm back.


Half dead.


Freaking tired. Sunburn. Holy dark.


My body aching, sore throat due to dehydration, flu.. omg! Hell torturing.


Fine. It doesn't matter if I'm sick. Worst of all, I GOTTA START WORKING TODAY! Wtf. I can't call for an off day under certain circumstances. I was forced to with NO choice. AARRRGGGGHHHH! Why am I so stupid to promise without hesitation in the first place? No need to kesian me. Cause I DAMN KESIAN MYSELF! I went office this morning like a dead zombie. I can still feel myself floating in the sea. My workstation was placed at 17th floor - Achievement. The place where me and YenYen used to suffer but enjoyed at the same time. That was one year ago. This time I stepped into Achievement with a total different feeling. I DON'T WANNA WORK! Awkward. They were all staring at me one kind the moment I walked in with Margaret or just me being too sensitive. I suddenly felt like a 5 years old girl going to kindergarden for the first day without mummy and daddy. That kinda feeling. Lost. Scared. But soon I came to my conscious that I realized this is the world outside. I need to be independent no matter what. So I tried to be more sociable and mixed around. Consider hard for me coz I normally don't make the first move. I like people to approach me first. Sad. Anyway, I got to know the whole admin team already. Whole morning I was sorting out the application forms MANUALLY. Like wth? Uncountable. After lunch, I finally got some proper work to do. Order logging. AGAIN. But slightly different method. Plus, I kinda stunt awhile when I saw the order id in piperlite - CCMY************? Eh? How come not CCSG************? Omg I logged wrongly meh? OH I'M IN MALAYSIA TEAM LAR DONG! *slap myself* I feel so damn stupid. Conclusion, I logged less than 15 orders today.


I DON'T LIKE MY TEAM! I WANNA GO BACK TO SG TEAM! T____T

But My offer higher pay. Dilemma =/

Will update on my trip this weekend. Sabar kawans. Picturesssssssssssss!

I seriously need sufficient sleep. So unfair you guys get to rest like nobody business today while me? T___T Most of you gave the same expression when the HP security thingy pop up - OMFGGGGGGGG YOU WORKING!!! Swt. Nevermind. Bare with it. TOMORROW IS FRIDAY! FRIDAY!
F.R.I.D.A.Y!!



FASTER WEEKEND! FASTER WEEKEND! ~

1 comment:

Rex said...

haha.. you need a good person to help you with all the excel thingy.. wakakaka