Saturday, May 17, 2008

Steamboat

Ahhh finally my cravings for steamboat was fulfilled..! weeee~ We headed to Yulek - Chung Huat for our dinner. =)

Desperate for food T_T

Throwing everything in? Huhu~

Nice eggie. xD

I still remember we played.. chopstick whacking? Lol.

Overall, a very nice dinner. The night ended very early. At least to me it's EARLY. Sad. Our discussion lasted VERY long but it came to a zero conclusion? I seriously don't wanna stay at home and rot considering it's FRIDAY night wei. Omg. Why so LIFELESS??!!

At that very moody moment, someone sms-ed me. Guessed what? I asked him to find me to the extend of boringness. (in a joking manner actually) Surprisingly, he AGREED. Lol. It's already 12am and we still went all the way for a coffee? I felt guilty for having you to fetch me and touring around the town. But honestly, I was very happy to see you. Since the day you called me and text me, I'm very happy. I feel so comfortable hanging out with you. So much things I wanna talk about but the time is so limited for us. Although I knew those words and sweet talks are fake, but I couldn't help liking it. I really appreciate what you've done all this while. You know who are you and definitely, you make me smile at the end of the day. =)

I hope we can do this more often because I know you will miss me. xP

I slept at 4am and woke up at 9am? Wth. I'm suffering from insomnia.

No comments: