Fish. Duh?
Er.. "Sau Mee"? I guessed so. =X
SATAYSSSSSSSS! weee~
I purposely asked all of them to FREEZE to take pic. And right after I took, *boom* ALL GONE!
C.O.C.O.N.U.T
As usual, we cousins chatted and gossips about latest news of course. Busy updating our lifes to each others while fooling around. And guessed what, news spread really FAST. I wonder who is that medium who did the job so efficiently. Obviously, I'm the victim. Lalala~ Is like I'm the prisoner being asked questions after questions on what happened to find whether I'm guilty anot? Sigh. I need that answer too.
Happy Mother's Day + Happy Birthday. Woot. Combo. =)We didn't take pictures due to the noisy surrounding and bad situation. Super packed with HUMANS. Later after dinner, we resorted to grandma house since it's still early for us. Kids went back earlier as they got school the next day. And so, we all sat by the corner chit chatting. My cousin brother, really joker. His dumb reaction make me laughed like hell. We.. bluetooth as usual. Weee~ It's always fun talking to them about lifes, problems and whatever it is. Although sometimes you might get annoying and nonsense feedbacks. Haha. But I still love it. =)
Happy Mother's Day <3

3 comments:
SAU MEE not white color 1 ma.. is it??
It's Ling Kei rite? i din read but i looked at the pics XD its obviously ling kei at tmn taynton!!
@_@ wah erm yeah, I think so.. I dunno wats d restaurant name -__- but yeah at tayton..
rex, that mee not white colour meh?
Post a Comment