Tuesday, October 14, 2008

You just got older! =)

Apparently.. there's nothing to be happy about today, except for that someone's special day.

*** When I was in the bus, this Indian man kept staring at me one kind making me so uncomfortable. He looked back like every 10 seconds? Please take note that I am wearing PLAIN DECENT not even dangling out my boobs or anything sexier. This is why I fucking hate taking public transport. Why can't these people just fuck off. Fuck them.

*** When I was queuing for movie ticket, there was these 2 guys in front of me talking. Then this one guy turned back and literally whispered something to his another friend. Moment later, both of them turned and looked at me. And then this guy continue turning back every single time and finally smiled at me? I actually sorta overheard their conversation. But I kept quiet, pretending I'm stupidest kid ever and quickly ran away after that. I want my pride.

*** Even the guy at ticketing counter flirt with me. Wtf.

Movie alone is never a brilliant idea. Just.. you will see couples everywhere, making you feel whole loads more miserable. This is my second experience and heck I slept. For the first time I ever slept during movie. I wasn't feeling well at all. I even slept during Marketing class this morning can you imagine that? I never never never sleep in any class before no matter how lazy, tired and reluctant I am. Glad that I survived through this harsh day.

Wings Cafe.








Who is this?

Birthday girl of course. =)








HAPPY BIRTHDAY AH BIIIIIII a.k.a
MONKEY
DEAR!


XOXO. LOVE YOU. <3


No comments: