So semangat of us to play sports. Hahaha. Surprising but good news though. CAN JAGA BADAN! The 6 animals gathered at TARC compound, all ready-set-go to play when the officer suddenly wanted to check student id of all participants while I was registering. Wtf? I was the only TARC student there with 5 other intruders. And so, we got stuck not knowing where to go. After much consideration, we went Ampang Sports Planet.
First time ever doggy drove that far. Monkey, duckie and penguin were in her car while I drove beaver's car. They said I drive dangerously even though they weren't in the car. Lol. Sad lar. Hey, I don't drive his car that often of course
We started playing quite late after dillydally for some time. Really first time everyone of us played together gether. What a hilarious experience. Are we gonna do this every week? =)
People began to feel exhausted after 2 hours of playing. Or 2 hours of laughing? Hahaha. Time for our breakfast + lunch + tea time = brunchie? -__- We went nearby Korean Village, feeling extremely hungry. WHY KOREAN FOOD SO EXPENSIVE! Sigh. Why I no money.
The food so-so only. I still prefer the one at Mont Kiara. But when you're hungry, everything turned out to be delicious. Lol. After meal, everyone went home basah kuyup again because raining heavily, gotta run all the way back to car. Hee.
* Lin, beaver in BM is memerang? Sejenis binatang yang pandai mengerat pohon. Lol.
If you call him memerang damn weird lor. Itik sedap didengar. Hahahahaha.

Throw it away. Forget yesterday.
We will make the great escape.
We will make the great escape.
No comments:
Post a Comment