Thursday, October 2, 2008

Downtown Earthquake

Wake me up when September ends.

First and foremost, I wanna sincerely thanks this person who consulted me more like a professional philosopher for hours over the phone the previous night. Seriously, you're far more matured than I am. In fact, very very matured that you almost make me tears. I like your meaningful words, for everything happens for a reason. You know me too well - my personalities, my thoughts, my feelings. I can never hide from you. Did you ever spy on me? Lol. Whatever it takes, I know I've got your back. I will make sure to remember your advises. Thank you very much to you. =)

Back on raya holidays.

BECAUSE WE WERE SO FREAKING BORED ROTTING AT HOME hence we decided go out pretty last minute. AND I AM SO SO SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU GUYS T___________T

And because I am horribly sick of going Pavillion for almost every single outing, SAY NO TO PAVILLION ! Boo so we chose KLCC as our destination this time. We reached there earlier than our meeting time so the both of us stood in front of Isetan looking like sampat people while waiting for the two slowpokes.

I suggested to dine at The Apartment despite some reviews I'd read from most bloggers. And I'm so sorry to say, quite disappointed with the food. On top of that, I AM SO BROKE! The RM30 lamb shank, makes me go hungry again within 30 minutes? Wtf sweat. -__-""""


This is Y** and K*. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Pieces of you have become part of me. =)





Suckiest pasta I ever ate. Lol kesian.

KaiLi, you know how to take picture or not? Lol. o_o


Baked fishhhhhh.

Hmm but the ambiance really not bad at all. A peaceful place to relax and talk all you want. AS IN REALLY TALK ALL YOU WANT. I think we kinda talked abit too loud till the whole cafe heard us. NEVER ENDING FK! But I still prefer NEVER ENDING KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. Lol. Uncountable. Infinity. Our secret k? =)





Update with each others stories is what we do best. It's time to pour out shocking news that makes you go.. OMFG? Yes. Omfg. You see I told you my six sense is good. A vulnerable start. Hahaha. I always wondered why do we ever named her monkey ganas at the first place? NOW I FINALLY KNOW WHY THE HELL MONKEY GANAS. Really ganas until I'm totally speehless kau kau. You make sure you love us more okay. T_____________T

Good luck dear. I hope it can last for as long as you wish. =)

After hours of talking, we were too lazy to get our ass of the chair. Lol. Walking around is a sad thing to do when you have NO CASH to buy those branded clothings, expensive heels, pretty accessories and etc. What's next? PICNIC WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I know it's weird but who cares right. We happy can lar.





And then we got back into the shopping complex, wandered around the streets and shops and benches, continue chatting till it's time to go home. =(

I WANNA SPILL OUT EVERY LITTLE TINY THINGS THAT FLOWS THROUGH MY MIND
but how? There's so much to tell but sometimes I just DON'T KNOW how to put them all in words. I need to talk out or I will die bursting soon.

When will you ever say yes to me? ...


No comments: