Saturday the sports day for animals again. This time round only 3 of the animals left. One sick until gonna die. One grounding herself to study. One outing with friends. Nevertheless, that never stop us from going cos we semangat setiahaiwan ma hor? Gheez.
That morning my class ended extraaaaaaa late than I expected hence I was SUPER LATE to pick up monkey. Poor monkey waited half an hour I know she wanted to fuck me kau kau already. I TRIED MY BEST TO SPEED FOR YOU EHHHHH! I risked my life for you wei. =(
We headed back to my house for breakfast before going back to TARC again for badminton. Mana tau when we reached college, ALL COURTS WERE FULLY BOOKED! Damn cilaka I tell you. And then we went back all the way to Ampang Sports Complex to play. Sigh.
Three people play badminton so tak balance okay. Everytime 2 vs 1 so unfair. AND VERY VERY VERY FREAKING TIRED! Crap. I think we burned more calories by laughing rather than playing. Have you ever seen people keng kai while playing badminton? Breathless. -__-
McD after badminton. Gain back what we lost. We damn clever ma. Spent quite a long time sitting there despite heavy rain and HEAVY JAM FOR GOD KNOWS WHAT REASON! The whole MRR was jam. In fact, everywhere jam like crazy yesterday. Monkey went home with me because of the stupid jam I was totally reluctant to fetch her home. Lol. So we lie down on the bed for hours talking and doing nothing. Yeah, never bath YET. Grrr.
Later on went pasar malam for dinner. ONE FREAKING HOUR TO REACH CHERAS! I almost died. Again, we ate more than what we've lost during exercise. SIGH. What to do blame the temptations. We ended up at Old Town for second round of yamcha session. She despo for toast bread and forced me to eat together also. SOB. Eh did I say practically everyone were staring at us when we got in and out from Old Town? I was so curious at first.
I WEAR VERY SEXY MEH WHY THOSE PEOPLE KEEP LOOKING GEH?
Nolor shorts and spaghetti stripe very normal what? *monolog dalaman
When we ran into the toilet and accidentally looked into the mirror..
WE WEARING THE SAME COLOR TOPS AND SHORTS NO WONDER LAR! wtf.
Yes EXACTLY the same color. Well actually I purposely wore that. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Since then we couldn't stop fucking each other when we walked side by side. Damn hilarious. PEOPLE ALL LOOKING AT US LIKE WE WERE ALIEN! You dunno how embarrassing it was. We lesbian only ma nothing wrong right?!?! -_- Oh last minute she decided to stayover. Partly because I AM SO LAZY TO DRIVE HER BACK. And she feels lazy to go back also? She loves my house. My house macam her house je. o_o
Since our midnight movie tak jadi, so we watched midnight movie at home. Lol. Money No Enough II dvd. Obviously not her type of show. Gosh, this is the THIRD time I've been watching.. no more feelings no more tears. I just watched for the sake of watching. We ended up sleeping at 4 plus, you know girls just love pillow talks. We can just lie down for hours crapping whatever we want, express our damn feelings or simply fuck whoever we wish to. Girls are still girls. Girls tend to think alot, deep into details and doubt thousand and one thing. We want all the attention that we can never have. Guys can never understand how and why we often felt this way. They don't even take the initiative to bother, what more if its just tiny matters. Which alas, jealousy screws up everything. Guys sometimes.. are simply heartless and insensible creatures on earth. Now I know someone thinks alike as me. I'm not alone afterall. =)
Guessed what? The moment we woke up this morning, the talks sorta continued. Lol. The monkey don't wanna get up so we continued lazing on the bed till noon. Hmm had our lunch and went over to duckie's house to collect my leftover stuffs. Actually, we kinda decided to go over Subang to pay beaver a visit but due to unforeseen circumstances, it didn't work out. We were both gradually getting excited in the car, over gila hyperactive about it, for that one moment I really thought I'm going already. Still, if anything were to happen.. I'm the one responsible. It's not that I don't dare to drive all the way to Subang, I seriously dare just that I dare not take the risk hiding from my parents. Put the blame on me. Why am I feeling so heartache. *i am so emo
I'm so sorry to disappoint you.
No comments:
Post a Comment