Ouch. Been abandoned this bloggie for ONE week long.
Very often when something goes wrong, I goes wrong too. I am those who easily being affected by emotions. Everything didn't flow accordingly to what we had planned earlier which obviously left me to a huge disappointment. Sigh. Anyhow, I accepted the saddening fact and decided to move on.
I did enjoyed the weekend.
Friday soon after my class, the boyfriend who supposed to fetch me was SUPER LATEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that I feel like smacking him and due to heavy rain I was stuck up hill. Changed of plan last minute I followed the dad home first instead. Packed some stuffs and off to Malacca. The traffic was horrible terrible vegetable omfg. Massive jam everywhere even on highways. Jam like siao I tell you. Thus, finally reached Malacca town past 9pm. Almost died of hunger in the car. Damn suffer. =(
Of course the first thing we do - feed the stomach ! Hehe. Satay celuppppppppppppp.
Went Jonker Walk to grab some snacks before heading home to sleppppppppppppppp.
The next day. Rise and shine. EATING TIME! Weeeeee. Well, you just gotta eat non stop when you visit places like this.. what's more with the hometown boy itself leading the way. I've been to Malacca quite frequently, each time they bring me to different places to eat. =)
Hmm then walked around at Mahkota Parade, went over Dataran Pahlawan for movie.
Hmm watched Max Payne. Not very nice for me. I still prefer Eagle Eye! Your fault. =(

Random pictures taken throughout the day. Only A FEW because I am so lazy. Plus I kept forgetting to bring my camera out everytime and the handphone camera sucks so.. -__-
Aih. One week never see the blogger face, in case you
Failed lar engkau. Buat lawak je.
Lalaaaaaaaaaaa! Still got rojak, sotong, siput and whatever seafood.
At night went Jonker Walk again. Hehe. This time bought more foods and see more stuffs compared to yesterday night. Lingered awhile at the aunt's cybercafe and then went
yamcha aka supper at Kota Laksamana with the cousins.
Sunday morning. Was sooooooooooooo reluctant to get up from the bed when the alarm rang at 8am. Ended up waking up at 9. The boyfriend kept rushing me by giving such lame excuses but actually we were supposed to meet up with the animals at MidValley for lunch. They wanted to surprise me I assumed but the beaver too noob dunno how to tell lies. Lol.
yamcha aka supper at Kota Laksamana with the cousins.
Sunday morning. Was sooooooooooooo reluctant to get up from the bed when the alarm rang at 8am. Ended up waking up at 9. The boyfriend kept rushing me by giving such lame excuses but actually we were supposed to meet up with the animals at MidValley for lunch. They wanted to surprise me I assumed but the beaver too noob dunno how to tell lies. Lol.
Cheapest chicken rice ball ever! Someone misses this. =p
I was the one driving. The maximum I was allowed to speed was 140.. so yeah 140 all the way back to KL. Ohh did I mention he can speed up to 170? Can reach Malacca within 45 minutes. Crazy fella. Many incidents happened throughout the journey poor the beaver nearly heart attack. Hahaha. It took me 1 hour to reach Bangsar. Not bad what. ^^
The bunch of animals were already there dining in Italiannies, Gardens when we reached. So happy to see them, worrying they might abandon me on my birthday. =(
So shy when all of them including all the workers in the restaurant sang birthday song for me. Something similar to how TGIF greet on people's birthday. Free bread pudding for us. Hee. No pictures on my birthday celebration due to some technical problem.
Done with shopping birthday girl fetched one by one home. From Bangsar all the way to Setapak, Wangsa Maju, then turned back to Bukit Antarabangsa, and the last station was Ampang Hilir. Yeah I know my driving skill sucks BUT at least everyone reach home sound and safe, the car no scratch no spoil. They kept screaming and shouting in the car thanks to the boyfriend's stupid sound effects. Damn babi annoying. I can actually go home by then but the boyfriend was like half dying in the car and threaten me with his life, I was forced to fetch him back to Subang. FREAKING JAM LIKE MAD OKAY! We left MV at 4pm, and reached Subang at 7pm. IMAGINE THAT! My eyes almost go blind with the lens drying up faster than ever, body aching everywhere. I don't like driving the whole day. Sob.
I was so tired that I wanted to collapse on the bed but he was lying there more like a dead beaver. What choice do I have.. baby needs people to slap him to wake up. Lol. Dinner with the family, drama awhile before I went home. Why am I like a slave on my birthday. =(
I finally got the number one present in my wishlist. A WATCH!
After agessssssssssssssssssssssssssss. So happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Thanks
Thank you everyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Xoxo from pigGY.
Xoxo from pigGY.
No comments:
Post a Comment