Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Running Away

Monday was supposed to be my happiest day at Genting. For that one moment, I was feeling so happy that I could fly. Everything seems so perfect and I love it more than I could.




There's practically nothing to worry about besides eating, shopping, playing, enjoying or just merely walking around doing nothing. I was in the best mood ever.

Until the one phone call that ruined my happiness entirely. I was terribly horribly extremely fuckingly upset. It was all my fault from the beginning to be greedy. If it wasn't me who suggested it, everything will be fine. I couldn't help but wanting more. In the end, I was the one crying like an idiot. I hate it when they kept repeating those lines. I hate them for being so inconsiderate. I hate them for not letting me go. On top of all, I hate myself for being such a bitch for once. I lost the confidence in me. I lost the trust in me.

Everything turned out as disaster.

***

I was at Subang the whole yesterday, trying to avoid the tense atmosphere at home.
Anyway it's been awhile ago since I last lepak at Subang, where it used to be my 2nd home.

--> Woke up, dressed up, gone out
--> Lunch with the dad
--> Foos at Rack
--> Dota at Asia Cafe, FTZ
--> Luk-luk at Subang
--> Dinner with the family
--> Movie
--> Drove home at 1am



No further elaboration because I'm not in the mood to blog right now. Will update again soon.

No comments: