Sunday, October 26, 2008

MACIP In the house.

GENTING again.


Friday night, family and I went Gohtong Jaya for dinner. Daddy got complimentary room for his birthday so went Genting and stay over for fun. We even got free Dreamz passes for 4.. so yeah. If you're wondering what's that - some sort of magic show, performances, singing dancing, comedian acts etc. Quite an interesting show overall, took us almost 2 hours.

Dad wanted to go in casino to redeem some vouchers after that, mum suddenly suggested why don't I follow him in? I gave her that.. @_@ expression.

Mi, I underage ahh! =(


Upon reaching casino, I hesitated awhile. SHOULD I POK TO GO IN THERE? Mum was like encouraging me wtf. Dad gave me that.. you-dare-or not look. Coincidently, there was a bunch of foreigners going in at the same time. Dad just walked in, while I followed behind. Managed to slip through the first 2 guards, which I dunno how.

When I thought OMFG I AM SAFE HAHAHA, there were another TWO SUPER BIG SIZE GUARDS checking on people's ic right after the alarm detector thingy. I was like.. fuck man sure die. LUCKILY they were so busy checking on those foreigner's passports that they forgot to look at me! YAY TO ME! *claps claps jump jump*

Weee. I was so excited in there jumping around my dad. Lol. Sorry lar really damn chi geik okay, keep on OMG to my dad. I think I somehow got in because I was clinging to his hand, like I am his mistress. Seriously. And another thing, I was wearing sexy enough to be a prostitute according to him. Practically all the uncles inside were staring at me and my dad. He said he paiseh to have a young mistress like me. -______-

Back to casino. THE CHANDELIER IN THERE DAMN CUNTED LOR! Gahhh. Too bad no pictures allowed if not I would have snap shot abit. The environment in there.. crowded with kaki judi obviously. Then my dad recommend their free teh tarik. Hahaha. Very nice, nicer than those in mamak. He brought me to tour around since the ENTIRE casino in Genting is link once you're in there. Fui damn cun experience. I likey.

Went mamak for supper. Then dad went casino, mum and sis went sleep while I went Coffee Bean to finish up my notes. Coldddddddddddddddddd.




Maaf I abit vain take all these pictures. Abit too bored lar!


Next morning, get up at 7am just for the buffet. Apparently, I barely have appetite with my sepet eyes but when I literally saw those yummy yummy displaying.. OMG. Lol semangat giler go take food. I even stole those packets of honey back to room.





After breakfast? SLEEP! Yeah went back room and poof slept till noon. Waited for my friends longest ever cos my parents left earlier. When they finally reached, what we did was eat, eat and more eat. Gosh. Ohh we went for flying coaster before that. RM12 for not even more than 3 minutes? Burn kau my money but dei, it was fun tho. Lol.

EH. I forgot something. I did tried to go into casino again.
But this time, the guards STRAIGHT AWAY blocked me from entering.

Guard : Amoi comel, umur berapa??
Me : *blushed *smiled
Dad : Sudah lepas 21 ma.. isteri la..
Guard : Aiyo uncle.. tengok saje tau ini anak you la.. *laughing
Me : *LOL IN THE HEART wtf.
Guard : Lain kali pakai makeup sikit tu..
Me : *Smiled, walked out.

This is so embarrassing. T__________________T








Ahhh I LIKE THIS PICTURE! CAN SEE MY EYES COLOR! Xddd

Attempt to be spoiler but tak jadi?



And then..

*COUGH* notice the height *COUGH*

Ann : Aww why you so short ar chiongy?
Lin : Sobs because I'm itik..
Lol no offense don't kill me please.


Hoho I'm above 153. *wink*

Well well. Ask me what's our motive being up here in Genting? Hmm see below.





Fui my hair. =/

Hmmm notice anything yet? NO?


MISS ASTRO BEAUTY PAGEANT 2008! =)




Ask again WHAT it got to do with us?

BEcause Li Naa is our ex-schoolmate, someone's petsis
and simply because we got free tickets. Lol.
AND OF COURSE WE ARE CBNERS!


Kelly the winner.






LiNaa and Lyn.

Her bf. =)

The event ended nearly 12am, headed to opposite Old Town to makan. Chatted all the way till around 3am and left the place. Fyi, we had got NO ROOM to stay that night. We didn't intend to book any room due to financial constrain. Therefore, we sat by First World Hotel corridor and continued talking. Zzz. Until past 5am, went to nearby garden to wait for sun rise konon. Many many random stuffs happened and topics discussed throughout the night, which I shall not disclose any here. =)

12am..



4am..




6am..

7am..

Finally. We survived through the night, all in half dead condition. The stomach was making all the fuss which somehow dragged everyone into worse condition. Anyhow, we still had McD for breakfast and.. watched High School Musical later. Crazy huh? Semangat setiahaiwan..

Fell asleep before the movie started and fell asleep again at the beginning of the movie. Imagine 24 hours no sleep, with the contact lens on and stomachache all the while.. seriously like shit. The show was only nice towards the ending part. Lol. ZAC EFRON AND VANESSA HUDGENS DAMN HAWT OMG! Their nice bodies.. omgggggggggg. Sigh.

Reached home almost tea time.

SLEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!
Slept like nobody business.


1 comment:

Benjamin Chuah said...

LOL.... the guard dam funny omg. Dam classic wei. How come u get to genting always T.T I also wanna go. rofl.