Friday, October 3, 2008

Flappy Day

Original plan was to skate but screwed that. Very the lots of people, no mood to skate after that. Had lunch at Sakae Sushi again despite our crave for SALMON. The service was real bad probably due to raya breaks. The amount of people in the mall.. crazy.

Beaver joined us after his class. Ann was so desperate wanted to watch this movie, so called horror movie so all of us being kind enough to accompany her.

But it ended up more like a comedy? The fella next to me keep complaining the stupidness of the show. Really meaningless. Lol no comment. Never ever go watch this people. =/

I got something to share today. SHARING IS CARING. Nyeh!

Ya Allah.. KIDDO!
Why you wanna act cute. U THINK U SMALL BOY AR NOW?

Too many silly pictures to post up, I give face! Later he whack me I scared. =(

His wish finally fulfilled after waiting thousand years. Lol. WE WENT SHABU SHABU AT LAST. And omfg that shabu, waited ONE HOUR just to eat. People mountain people sea. Four of us almost die of hunger standing outside. Damn sad lar this shabu. Somemore RM26 per pax damn expensive lor. Don't go shabu again!

No pictures taken because we were all busy snatching and grabbing food.
Plus the monster there, he eats like nobody business.

I am contented. Am I? =)

ps: Sports coming up next! *wink*


No comments: