Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Because I had a bad day.

Today has been possibly cursed I guessed.

Woke up late. Bathed, grabbed my breakfast ready on the table and ran out from the house. Apparently I thought I will be only 5 minutes late to class.

It turned out to be 30 MINUTES LATE! Why? Fuck the carparks. I couldn't find ANY EMPTY PARKING LOTS after turning round college for like 25 minutes? Wtf. I even saw my cousin with a girl in the car while I was on the way. Pfft.

Another great thing. I almost knock on another car. Thanks to some idiot drivers who didn't obey the traffic. DUNNO HOW TO SEE ARROW ONE WAY IZIT?!?! DIU. I braked so hard I think my heart stop beating that minute. Madness.

I WAS SO FUCKING FRUS that I finally gave up and drove out from college compound to the UTAR side. From there, I ran up hill all the way to V block and fucking climbed up to 2nd floor. Dashed into the class, hardly catch my breathe and sweating profusely. Bad enough? No.

Settled down, trying to focus on the damn law. Nearly faint after marathon with empty stomach. While eating my bread, felt a little uncomfortable as my eye sight getting blur on my right. So I tried to rub. And then I still feel weird. Asked my friend beside to check whether my eyes were okay or red.

EH YOUR RIGHT LENS NOT THERE!!!

NOT THERE?!


WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF???

Okay I started panic. And that Mr Julius kept mumbling thousands of explanation I couldn't jot down any. MY LENS WENT ABOVE/INSIDE MY EYES! It didn't went missing cos I can actually feel it, stuck somewhere inside. It took me good old 15 minutes to save it out AND I FELT I ALMOST DIED AGAIN.

Problem solved? NOT YET. Where to put my lens? I was holding the lens.. soaking it with some WATER from my water bottle. What can I possibly do when there's no solution and container with me? Don't care laaaaa just put water as long as it don't dry. Sucks.

Halfway class beh tahan the lens already harden so ran down to toilet trying to fix it into my eye again. IT WON'T GO IN! God damn it. It still didn't go in, but my eye was all red and tearing.

Went back to class continue soaking it in my bottle cap this time. Damn frustrating okay. Conclusion is, I didn't even listen to any explanations given. HELL HOW CAN I CONCENTRATE IN SUCH TRAGIC SITUATIONS? Other subjects I can still cope. BUT THIS IS LAW.

LAW!


Life can be shitty sometimes.

The least I was expecting today that someone is back from vacation to comfort me, but the chances now are like slimmest ever. You know how much I miss you! Saddest day.

No comments: