Thursday, September 11, 2008

Uninvited Guest

*** Addition *** Today is 911. Amin.

Yesterday Mummy came home with a handsome guy.

I was in the study room using computer studying when I heard some voices talking in the living room. I thought it was her friend or one of my uncle so didn't bother to kepoh. This guy, came in and smacked on my head from behind. Needless to say, of course I turn around to see which babi hit me. To my horror, the guy which I've not seen for the past 9 months standing before my eyes.

He is so babi that he called me babi before I can smack his babi face. Lol.

Who else. CHONG KA KEAT the babi!

He come only buat kacau..

How to study when the babi keep kacau-ing. -___-

Because the babi is so annoying, I suggested to go Ramadhan bazaar and makan. Hehe. My family went along too. Sooooooooooooooooo many food! AND BECAUSE OF HIM MY DIET PLAN HILANG ENTAH MANA. Sobs. So many food so little stomach. =(

Since I got a kuli carrying all the stuffs, my hand is so free that I have to take some pictures with his iPHONE! The picture quality 10 times clearer than normal phone. Wtfreak.



Kuih Jala. <333 style="margin: 0px auto 10px; display: block; text-align: center; cursor: pointer;" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg0T7iSkdxyfyaQnlZ4y6wcZuz8Erq8O6kTbtSAcftxsKezjBUPOkgR9pVGtJWfhD_R1yU4km5EbuT8fQVl17Wby_lyo3gChjVeWN8vLZKs0v61nQnIaUGUdVZh9SkHIeSd7Hf6iU79b7M/s320/S493.jpg" alt="" id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5244713341745915378" border="0">This is kuih bakul I think? Very nice. =/

AND THIS IS WHAT I CALL PANGGANG OKAY!!! T_________T
They golek the ayam while panggang so it's called Ayam Golek.

I wouldn't let go of his phone despite the cun-ness even the girlfriend called I'm so kind to help him answer. HAHAHA! I'm so evil. Let me show you something COLORFUL. Hehehe.

Colorful water.

EEEEEE GREEN TAU FU FA! Gross.

Colourful kuih.

Colorful layer cake. Wth first time see.

COLORFUL JELLY!!! Omg so nice right?

After that went home with smiling face because it's party time! weee..

Got murtabak..

Kuih jala.

Why the chili sauce pink color so gross. Lol.

Lemang. The kuah daging damn cun.

Kuih kochi. Ignore the screen behind. =/


Got others - Rojak, sup tulang, asam laksa, mee goreng, nasi kandar, keropok lekor, popiah and alot alot more. But before I can take picture the monster started sapu-ing already. Pfft. Then he teman me watched the last episode of Love Exchange. Haha kesian. WHY THE ENDING LIKE HALF HANGING NO CONCLUSION? So not happy. Make people cry. =(

And then he asked me not to study and go Jia Yee's house. WHY GOT SUCH PEOPLE WAN. So I give face followed him. Hahaha. After all, how can I be so rude not to entertain guest at my house right right? Ngek ngek. We reached Jia Yee's house around 8pm and do what we do the best. Story telling! Surprisingly, Khai Wen was there also. I haven't been seeing him for more than a year and it feels super awkward to meet him again under such situation. But after few minutes, we talked like brothers. Lol. ~_~

Tada! This is Khai Wen forever with his HANDPHONE.

Here's the babi trying to show off his babi skill. o_o

Then we played poker. The big guy over there is Jia Yee's brother,
with Mr. Chong the god of gambler. Oh, we drank liquor as well. o_o

Later the guys went hyper wanting to play MAHJONG! Say I sucks at it. The only thing I know is 'kong' and 'pung'. Lol. Even those characters I'm not familiar with. I keep laughing flipping those mahjong tiles. Why mahjong so funny ar? Lol. I still remembered the learning process with James and the gang at Sherryl's house. Mahjong is confusing. =(

This is.. I dunno what lar. Swt.

Supper time at a mamak near Hartamas housing area.

They make me laughed and teared throughout the night that I almost forget I DIDN'T STUDY HALF OF THE DAY! Wth. We reached home nearly 1am. Damn babi have to share my bed room with the babi. No PRIVACY. Normally I will just strip off my clothes and change into pyjamas but HE SO KACAU LIKE STATUE GOT EYE IN THE ROOM how to strip you tell me. Lol.

No. That's not the end of the night yet. We did something.. impulsive..

Stay tune. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Найти лучшее: kaspersky 7.0 скачать