Study week more on like resting week.
Sleep
Eat
Drama
Drama
Drama
Drama
Eat
Online
Sleep
*Routine goes on repeatedly
Sigh. Something is not right about me. I used to overreact and often chaos during exam but look at me now, I tend to be extremely relax. Tell me this is wrong but I'm totally free from those pre-exam anxiety. Not a single bit of exam mood I have. =(
My friends been complaining that they've got no life, no entertainment, bored, bored and more bored. So am I here. Rawr. But hello? At least you still go to college have some fun with mates. At least you still go to work with things happening. I AM STAYING AT HOME ALONE EVERYDAY. Who to talk with lar? Gadgets. I talk to computer and handphone fyi. U dunno how sad that can be. =(
On a side note, I've been obsessed with red bean lately. As in really addicted to it. Anything gotta do with red bean tempts me. Which I dunno why also. I just love them. <3
Red bean soup with glutinous rice ballRed bean potong *the ice-cream
Pan-fried red bean pancakes
Bread with red bean paste
Red bean dumplings
Red bean mooncakes
Red bean kuih
Mochi with red bean filling
Eh? But I don't like the red bean in ais kacang lar! Very annoying. Lol. Well I used to hate red bean and goes 'eewww yucks red bean so gross leh' but who knows. Haha. And also, I don't like tong yuen with fillings. I likey my grandmother's tong yuen soup. I likey both my aunts homemade tong yuen. I don't likey my mummy's homemade tong yuen. She got no skill. Hahaha. I like my homemade mango tong yuen the best. Uhhh I likey. <3
Did anyone tell you I love MANGO? Teehee. =)ps : There's this restaurant, A Little Dim Sum Place at SS2 PJ do serve this Mango Rice Ball desert. I wanna go eat! My cravings. *sobs
Btw, I suddenly remember this. One day I went to college not feeling well wanted to vomit so badly. Then I go around asking people for sour plums, sour sweets or anything sour. They are really helpful indeed. Helpful in the sense that they..
Btw, I suddenly remember this. One day I went to college not feeling well wanted to vomit so badly. Then I go around asking people for sour plums, sour sweets or anything sour. They are really helpful indeed. Helpful in the sense that they..
"OMG YOU PREGNANT AR? FASTER TELL ERIC HE SURE VERY HAPPY.."
Instead, they gave me a MINT flavor sweet.
I hate anything mint.
-_______-
Instead, they gave me a MINT flavor sweet.
I hate anything mint.
-_______-
I wanna go shopping.
I wanna go for movie.
I wanna go sing k.
I wanna go play whatever play-able.
I wanna go for trips.
I wanna go for vacations.
I wanna hang out and yam cha.
I wanna stayover and talk.
I wanna go buffet.
I want everything I want!
I wanna go for movie.
I wanna go sing k.
I wanna go play whatever play-able.
I wanna go for trips.
I wanna go for vacations.
I wanna hang out and yam cha.
I wanna stayover and talk.
I wanna go buffet.
I want everything I want!
Oh yay! Mooncake festival next weekend! Can play lantern, many many candles and burn the house! Oops. I mean play MASAK-MASAK WEEEEE! Hehee. Super duper fun okay. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment