Sunday, September 14, 2008

Saturday the 13th - Updated

My mum said it's Saturday the 13th. Not Friday the 13th. Why so scandalous?

Anyway, so happy yesterday. Met up with so many people of my life. Loves. =)

Fuck cultural. I ain't gonna complain how shit the paper was. Shit or not life still goes on.
Ahhh got bigger things happening to tell. Hahaha.

First. Mr. Red has red hair again! Sweats. The main point was HE CALLED MY NAME SO LOUD IN THE PUBLIC THEN SAID HI AND SMILED TO ME! Yeah very big deal okay. So sudden. Too sudden. I didn't ask for such thing to happen after I long gave up on him. Although I did hoped before but that was already past tense. WHY NOW ONLY ! =(

I WAS IN SHOCKED that I didn't know what stupid reaction I gave. Now that I think back, did I even smile back at him? Wtf. DAMN STUNNED OKAY. But then I tell you his smile was so mesmerizing until can melt in the heart wtf.

So unexpected. So happy. *tears of joy*

Next of course my animals! Sort of last reunion before Shien Jean flies off to UK. And also because nobody is missing in this gathering. Woohoo how rare is that. So happy lar. Basically we did nothing, just eating and talking for hours at Dain Ti Hill. Oh! How can we not take pictures with the 6 STAR SUPERSTAR there. Ahem see I so give face to you okay. =p

*Pictures updated. Didn't upload all coz' too lazy.
Btw damn lazy to put captions also so see see yourself lar kay.. I AM VERY LAZY! =(






Starry starry chopsticks with cheese tofu xD



Beef steaks train xD













This is the cutest picture we ever have. LOOK AT KAILI!
Sorry I cannot stop laughing. ~__~






Kuma-kuma in the picture also xD

This. is. definitely. the. nicest. prettiest. bestest. picture. of. the. day. =)
*hearts*



o_o





*wink* =p


Shadows of us. =/

So happy with the gathering. =)

We had our window shopping session at Pavillion. Then Yen suddenly slowed down, giving the omg stare and said something which I pretty doubt at first. "I saw beaver. Just passed by. Right in front of us." The next thing I know, Nar spotted him as well and go around telling the whole world "OMFG BEAVER IS HERE. HERE!" Speechless. -___-

I was so blind that I couldn't see him. Some people also blind so don't just blame me! Again, I was exceptionally shocked. So unexpected again. WHY LAR MAKE ME HEART ATTACK TWICE IN FEW HOURS wtf. I don't know how to define the feelings.

But I was rather happy. Lol.

Later in the evening. I was forced to go grandma's house. Then again SHOCKED. This person rang up asking me to teman him yam cha. Sweats. Since he so kind offered me a ride, why not eh? Hahaha. And I think you will never ever guess who this person is.

Beaver.

A simple yet pleasant meeting. I shall thank him for the drink. =)

Initially I was in very much anger thinking that I will be rotting in grandma's house alone. But a super last minute plan creep up with the arrival of my thai cousin. We all, as in my aunts, uncles and cousins all went over to Aunt Kelly's new house. So fun. And.. my husband was there too! So unexpected lar. Hahaha. I enjoyed gatherings like this very much, doing nothing just sit down talk about life, drink tea and eat mooncakes. No regrets going over.

We talked, talked and talked.
Finally. After 4 months of separation bi. *shy shy hugs*

Omfg her house interior design damn nice. I even told the house owners I wanna move in and stay together gether. Lol. See below you will know why.

Toilet with bathtub can jacuzzi T__________T

A ROOM FOR WARDROBE! WHATDAHELL T_________T
Something like the one in Sex and the City.

PERSONAL HOME THEATER SYSTEM. WTFcuk?
It's another room inside the bedroom like a mini cinema. o_o

Kelvin's room. Roof top concept cun-ted lar. T__________________T
SIGH. Enough pictures to make me sad.

Everything happened too sudden before I can digest them all. I'm still in the midst of accepting those facts that it actually happened. Omg. I'm feeling over-joyed am I? I wonder..

SO HAPPY fullstop

ps: I ate the fortune cookie last night and it says something that sounded so true. It makes me moved a little. T_____T

You gave me the reason to smile,
And just make everything disappear..

2 comments:

JC said...

How wonderful meeting so many people you missed in a day. I wish I will have such a day. I am planning to make a reunion for my family during the Chinese New Year. Wish all the brothers and sisters of my dad can gather together on a table while the second generation sits on another table, telling their life stories and catching up with each and other. FYI, my aunt and her family are in Australia and another aunt was like somehow, "long lost" from the family. I just wish I can plan something like that.

Not even that, I wish I can gather all my primary & secondary schoolmates and come out with 2 reunions before everyone leaves Malaysia. But kinda late to plan now as mos of them already move to another country, as permenant resident and as well as for study purposes.

Glad that you are happy (and able to forget the e*amination part, I know it's hard to talk about it) and managed to meet so many people. Good luck to you and have a wonderful day (prolly having exam now huh?)

Good luck again !

Lim He Hui said...

i can understand the way u feel when u meet with so many people at one time, and especially to meet someone that u wish, yet wish not to meet =) it's torture for me hahahaha... my life havent been entirely a bedful of roses too =) but yet again, gatherings are cool, to bring up the old happy stories, and even the sad ones..