We had a so called party at my aunt's condo this afternoon. Party for no reason actually, probably just a mini gathering to welcome my jie back. I was only been invited this morning, received a sudden sms from aunt when I was still sleeping like a pig. So I got off from bed with my eyes still closing, bath and drove my parents to Cheras.
When we reached, the house was already crowded. Aunties, uncles, cousins and kids. Omg the noise pollution, I can just faint there. But really glad to see everyone with their happy faces, busy grabbing and snatching food on the table. Today's spaghetti kinda sucks. Sometimes I'm quite speechless with my aunt's cooking shhh. Lucky there's fried chicken, french fries, instant pizza, some kuihs and desert which are edible. =/
Jie why can't I have both? =(
My cousin brothers brought along their girlfriends too. I think I over reacted abit which I dunno why. As usual, we hide ourselves in the room and talked about our stories while the rest of the people in the house were all cramped in front of the tv watching Speech of Silence. Oh I think maybe my aunty wanna celebrate she bought a new 42' plasma television. FINALLY AFTER HELL LONG! I tell you her old tv, the people look like alien. Face green colour, body short short and senget like what the hell. Can vomit blood.
And then I was so tired and moody so I went to bed with my baby. We selamba slept.
It rained so heavily in the evening so we all got stuck at the condo playing cards and talking. Then later everyone went over to granny's house for dinner. Again, the house was fully packed. Every corner was occupied, must really run to chop place seriously.
Dunno what happened after awhile, sudden changed of topic everyone went hyper planning for trips. Uncles and aunties were all suggesting where to go and we cousins went super excited and crazy about it. It's really fun having to discuss about outings together. We talked as if we are really going, booking air tickets, find road maps wanna backpack travel this and that. But in the end, I don't think there's even a conclusion. -__-
I'm so down. Emotionally pain. Torturous feelings. Dreadfully heartache. Awfully headache. Why am I like this. I've been thinking too much. Please help me overcome please.
Dunno what happened after awhile, sudden changed of topic everyone went hyper planning for trips. Uncles and aunties were all suggesting where to go and we cousins went super excited and crazy about it. It's really fun having to discuss about outings together. We talked as if we are really going, booking air tickets, find road maps wanna backpack travel this and that. But in the end, I don't think there's even a conclusion. -__-
I'm so down. Emotionally pain. Torturous feelings. Dreadfully heartache. Awfully headache. Why am I like this. I've been thinking too much. Please help me overcome please.
No comments:
Post a Comment