Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Kau Ilhamku

Say you hate TRANSLATION to please me. Urgh I feel like killing the paper man. I THOUGHT this paper should be pretty okay to score. In fact, I was aiming high for it. Wait. Did I just say OKAY to score? Hah. You can forget about that. Lupakanlah..

Because.

* It took me LONGEST EVER to refer the damn dictionaries.
* I screwed the theories part. I'm to smart to NOT give examples.
* Procedures part. It was so damn confusing that I decided to use my powerful skill
--> HENTAM LAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
* Last part. I COULDN'T FINISH ON TIME! because I am slowpoke influenced by TOHTEASE. The text was freaking classic type. I had to squeeze my brain's juice thoroughly to figure out those bloody jargons and technical terms. REALLY WASTE MY TIME OKAY.
* My stomach was.. not pain but very VERY uncomfortable which somehow slow down the whole progress. So uncomfortable how to think properly. Sure chi tun abit right. -__-

Another thing.

CAN ANYONE TELL ME BIJI KOPI CAN DIPANGGANG WAN MEH?
Doesn't it sound inappropriate wtf.

I was VERY reluctant die die don't wanna believe the dictionaries so I smartly wrote another word for it. Lol. And because I'm so dissatisfied that I came online and checked, indeed memang ada kopi panggang exist. I almost am dui sei. -__-

HOW I KNOW LAR?
If ask daging panggang or roti panggang fine lar. WHY KOPI PANGGANG!?!? wtf.

YES I VERY TAK PUAS CAN?

If the question ask me to translate this I will be very happy to get an A.
Diu = Fuck!
Piggy bank = Bank BABI? Hahaha. ~_~

Conclusion.
DON'T EVER COME ASKING ME TO TRANSLATE ANYTHING FOR YOU BECAUSE I'M SO BOLOH AT TRANSLATING.


The invigilator literally stop me from writing when another invigilator shouted times up, dengan ganasnya pull my paper away but I was so stubborn to actually let go. YOU WANT TO NGE NGE LAI PULL MY PAPER I ALSO NGE NGE LAI CONTINUE WRITING LAR sucker. Then this lady came by, smiled and nodded at me. Thanks to her, I managed to complete the last paragraph suckily. SHE IS SO KIND MUACKS. Ouh did I mention that she even helped me in the calculations for Media Planning paper? She is no other than our Media Planning lecturer and tutor PN SHILA! Seriously, she's very very very nice and funny. Will be missing her. =(


This guy, really really helped me a lot today. He was so willing to teach me every single detail and sacrificed his time. I felt kinda guilty doing this to him. That's because I got no other choice. Lol. People are suspecting him having feelings for me. Of course, I denied. But come to think of it, he sort of treat me differently from others. He often buy me drinks. He offers to fetch me. He only calls me for help. He sits with me most of the time. He tell me lotsa personal stuffs. Hmm people often see him as introvert, loner or nerdy. To me, he is not as bad as they think he is. He's okay to me basically. In fact, I kinda like him, AS A FRIEND. =)



Beribu bintang dilangit kini menghilang
Meraba aku dalam kelam..
Rembulan mengambang kini makin suram
Pudar ilhamku tanpa arah..

Sedetik wajahmu muncul dalam diam
Ada kerdipan ada sinar..
Itukah bintang ataupun rembulan
Terima kasih kuucapkan..

Izinkan ku mencuri bayangan wajahmu..
Izinkan ku mencuri khayalan denganmu..
Maafkanlah oh..
Andai lagu ini
Mengganggu ruangan hidupmu
Kau senyumlah oh...
Sekadar memori
Kita di arena ini
Kau ilhamku..

I'm thinking silly lately. I hate the do-you-fancy-me feelings wondering above me. Yet, I love the way things get along. Ahhh the foolishness side of me appearing. Probably it's just me thinking out of the box and being over sensitive. Nothing more.
If only any of you know what I'm talking.

So glad to see you tonight after cibai long. Hahaha. *hugsss*

TWO MORE PAPERS BABEH =)

No comments: