It didn't work out the last time me and my friends planned. I was terribly sad and disappointed honestly. I desperately wanting to go so much and finally.. HOORAY!
Guess where are we heading to?
WATERFALL!!!
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I am so happy =)))
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I am so happy =)))
Unbelievable. Excitement. Happiness. Lol.
Hmm quite a long distance driving in the little narrow road. It's more like those kampung area, ahh it is a kampung. I actually enjoyed talking in the car. Hehe poor driver. One horrible thing to say. You have to actually climb up some flight of stairs before reaching the waterfall! Omfg. You know lar pig don't EXERCISE right, ASK ME TO CLIMB THE BLOODY STAIRS LIKE ASKING ME TO DIE! Nightmare. But it's all worth. I WAS EXTREMELY HYPER! =)
Upon reaching, we literally dumped our stuff aside and jumped into the chilly water. THE WATER FRIGGING FREAKING EFFKING COLD! No fuck. Imagine the coldness can fight with ICE. I was.. screaming all the way through until I dipped my whole body in. Wtf. Hahaha it was really funny.. AND FUN! YES SUPER DUPER TRIPLE FUN. T_______________T


You dunno how hard is it to climb up to their positions..
I tried hard, fell down several times and ouch for my butt to get up there. -_-
I tried hard, fell down several times and ouch for my butt to get up there. -_-
My shorts almost drop down. Lol. Paiseh.
Forgot to mention that THE SLIDE IS SO CUTE AND FUNNNNNNNNNNNNN! Natural slide. We just love it so much that we couldn't resist to stop sliding even till the very last minute before we left the place. Oh. And my legs hurt. FREE FOOT MASSAGE! Painful one though. Those bloody stones, very slippery and sharp and BIG and and movable? Lol. And the sand there.. fugly and rough. Lol. Had some few bruises on my knee now. Pain pain. =(
Wondering why no picture of me? Booooo. Photographer of the day.
Awww I know you miss me.
Wondering why no picture of me? Booooo. Photographer of the day.
Awww I know you miss me.
On a lighter note, we sort of went trekking till the top of the waterfall. Not the very extreme type, but hell don't you think it's easy either. I was struggling with my slippers, very careful with my every movements, worrying I might fall and then break my head there with a pool of blood coz it's rather steep. Scary okay. And omg Ben's sandals got carried away by the strong water current and poof flowed down from top of the waterfall to I dunno where. Lol. Kesian the guy have to run all the way back down chasing his beloved sandals. Lucky he was able to rescue the slippers. So much of an adventure for him. Poor thing.
No thanks to Joanne for spreading her virus to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee =(
On the way back from waterfall, everyone seems dead in the car. If you guys ever noticed something, we always sing together in the car. Hahaha. We met up with Wan Jing for dinner. At last. I went pasar malam after a decade long? No kidding. Nobody bring me go! Sobs. I missed those.. Uncle Bob.. asam laksa.. uhhh and love sai mai lo the best. <3
20th September.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KKY! =)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KKY! =)

We spent the rest of the night, eating, chatting and SIT SWING SWING at the playground. Lol. We even bullied some small kids there omigod. Later on we moved to pool side for better and more romantic environment, continued the chatting session passed midnight. =)
Oops Joanne LCY. Thanks for the.. you know what. You saved my life! I feel so stupid myself. Hahaha. Shhhh our dirty little secret. Swt. GOOD LUCK IN YOUR EXAM BLURRY DEAR! Nilai is an ulu place. Come back clubbing! =p
Had so much fun yesterday although everyone's pretty much exhausted by the end of the day. Hope you enjoyed a day out with us. I was smiling broadly, reading those texts from you guys just before I crushed soundly on the bed. Thanks for everything guys.
*hugsss and kissessss from jin*
XOXO PEOPLE! BIG BIG MUACKS to the three monkeys! ^^
Oops Joanne LCY. Thanks for the.. you know what. You saved my life! I feel so stupid myself. Hahaha. Shhhh our dirty little secret. Swt. GOOD LUCK IN YOUR EXAM BLURRY DEAR! Nilai is an ulu place. Come back clubbing! =p
Had so much fun yesterday although everyone's pretty much exhausted by the end of the day. Hope you enjoyed a day out with us. I was smiling broadly, reading those texts from you guys just before I crushed soundly on the bed. Thanks for everything guys.
*hugsss and kissessss from jin*
XOXO PEOPLE! BIG BIG MUACKS to the three monkeys! ^^
ps: When is the next trip? Ngek ngek.
No comments:
Post a Comment