Monday, September 1, 2008

Chill Out Night

I still feel myself floating very much like yesterday. Heck, I'm suffering from sleep deprivation. Nonetheless, the damn song keep bugging by my ear side. It won't go off for real.
I'm the best damn thing that your eyes have ever seen..


Okay cut the crap first. Back to continuation of the story.

Hmm shopping at Sg Wang turned out to be sort of window shopping. Well like I said before, Sg Wang definitely is not my world anymore. I cannot see any potential clothings for me there. Umm perhaps only ONE out of ONE hundred pieces? We finished walking the whole place within 45 minutes. Or less than that maybe. I seriously dunno where's my shopping paradise now. Very random yet very limited to certain shops only. Let's just put it this way - NO MONEY! SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH to the infinity.


Anyhow, we both bought ONE item each. Her lagging. My skirt. I doubt the skirt will look pretty on me but I love the material. I hereby announce once more, I AM WHOLLY BROKE!
As poor as poor people. Lol. Simple, I am down-and-out. Shit.


We took the bus back. Along the journey, neither of us were talking. Why? We quarreled over the same guy we like. HAHAHA. Okay not funny. WE SLEPT lar duh I almost get into my dream when the idiot bus conductor hit me on my hand JUST TO SHOW HIM TICKETS! I almost wanted to take the water gun from the kid behind and shoot him.


Reached home nearly 3pm. No I didn't sleep straight away although I can possibly lie flat anytime. Instead, I bathed and then continue discussing with my next group of friends on where to go for Merdeka countdown? Lol. We were supposed to watch movie altogether but for I dunno what reason I ended up watching with only Ky. Erm I think I kinda know the reason behind but at the same time I don't think I know? Swt. He came to fetch me before I can nap. AND I'M STILL CURIOUS HOW HE GOT THE TICKETS 2 HOURS BEFORE THE SHOW STARTS? Haha. Like Ben said, he teleported from Sg Long to Cheras while chatting with me online. Lol no matter how or what, THANKS ALOT WEI! I sincerely appreciate all that you've done for me. =)


And so, that evening we went Leisure Mall for movie. I LOVE SINGAPORE MOVIE! I gotta say, Jack Neo's productions never fail me from loving them. I'm a big fans of his shows! From That One Not Enough to Money No Enough, Liang Po Po to Just Follow Law, I Not Stupid to Ah Long Pte Ltd.. none of them disappoint me. Never. U heard me? NEVER!


His production, forever that meaningful, forever that reality, forever that touching, forever that funny, FOREVER THAT ROCKS! The latest one, Money No Enough II was good. But I prefer his previous movies more. Anyway, back to this show. Hmm less Hokkien speaking this time. I hate the background music. Everytime played, I teared. It's truly reality based. I cried like waterfall towards the ending. I was hoping Ky didn't realize but he suddenly turned and asked me ARE YOU OKAY? Hahaha. Malu giler lar. I'm as emo as ever. I can cry over movies, dramas, novels and even songs. What more do you expect? My life is sadistic. =(


After movie, went to picked up Ben followed by Joanne. The very funny part, we lost track of the way to Hulu Langat. Umm we can never rely on Joanne's sense of direction, can we? Hahaha. Trying to stay focus on the roads but never ending conversations. It's been sometimes since we last met up that's why. With Joanne around, we can never stop laughing. SHE'S STILL AS BLUR AS EVER THE JOANNE WE KNEW FROM DAY ONE. Lol.


Hell loads of cars and humans even before reaching the bottom of the hill? So we parked right at the bottom, far far away from the hill top. I tell you, we walked for 45 minutes just to get our ass up there. OMG DAMN FAR. But because we were all so hyper, never really feel the tiredness. Along the journey, we crap talk sing and 1 burger 4 people share. Hehehe.

Mind me, I was too lazy to look back o_o

They love my camera weee~

These staircase.. my nightmare of the day.


peace to merdeka?

My camera sucks like.. holly shit? I WANT SLR! wtf.





I don't even know Choo wasn't in the photo. Swt!

Aww I likey this very muchie! EuJin and Joanne. =)

Oops belum ready? @_@

And please ignore my swollen eyes.. damn obvious wei!!

the GUYS



Potential posers weee~


Cool? xD

Emooooooooooooooo =(

I noticed something awkward that night. WHY AM I SO SHORT COMPARED TO THE REST OF THEM? Shit I mean I didn't know I was THAT short all this while? KY WAS LIKE SO BLOODY TALL WITH ME STANDING IN FRONT OF HIM? And Joanne too. They grow taller or I grow shorter? I think my pertumbuhan terbantut. Only can grow wider, not taller. Wtf.


We waited anxiously for the fireworks but to our surprise, KLCC NO FIREWORKS? HOW CAN? Again, great disappointment. We were starving ourselves just to see the damn fireworks and this is how Malaysia treat us. We gave up after waiting for 20 minutes or more. Choo suggested mamak so we hungrily walked down the stairs but you know what? We ended up walking back up the bloody stairs after seeing the massive jam. I think I can seriously faint that moment. Ky and Joanne were RUNNING UP like marathon wth. Finally we got up there again, found a place, sat down and stared at the menu. They only serve Merdeka set that night, each set cost RM30++ and one drink cost RM7!!! "I RATHER JAM GO MAMAK EAT!" That's how everyone changed their mind and DOWN WE GO AGAIN.
Omg I tell you, like climbing Batu Caves!


Don't care, we hopped into Kenneth's car for a ride down hill to Ky's car. THANK GOD HIS CAR WAS THERE TO SAVE US. I miss the fun singing in the car, blasting the music out loud, reminiscing the journey back from island. We were so loud like we were the bus owner. I MISS WEEEEE! Lol. In Ky's car, we were merely talking about random stuffs. One of it - DREAM. The two guys started debating while us listening behind.


Ben : We cannot control what we wanna dream.. (explaining how dream function)
Ky : Actually can wan.. my fren bla bla bla..
Ben : Our left brain kinda control dream.. right brain for daily activities bla bla bla..
Ky : Joanne, which side?
Joanne : LEFT SIDE.
Ky then put the left signal preparing to turn left..
Joanne : Right brain for daily activities mar.
Ky immediately stop the signal.
Ky : I'M ASKING YOU WHICH SIDE TO TURN LAR. dash underscore dash. -___-


My stomach almost explode due to over laughing. Poor driver searching for his own direction. Lol. Thanks to JOANNE our dear joker. The desperate girl, die die want FISH THERAPY while snorkeling. Weee. Then me and Ben will be laughing underwater. I MISS THE FUN! Crap.


Went to a mamak which I never go before. Mamak King? Hmm their maggi goreng taste weird. Should have follow majority order the famous rojak mee instead. I was very hungry, so didn't bother much. Hahaha. Anyway, thanks guys for making my night, have loads of fun and tears of laughter. The night ended with everyone barely alive at 3am.


I must say this -

40 HOURS WITHOUT SLEEP!


ps: Lol I was quite shocked viewing Ben's page just now because he actually wrote about me? WITH MY PICTURE IN IT ALSO. Lol scare me.

pps: EXAM IS LIKE 3 DAYS AWAY and look what I'm doing now.. God won't bless me you see. Tak insaf insaf. Anyone wanna cry together-gether with me? T__________T


4 comments:

Benjamin Chuah said...

omg ur blog is so detailed!!! I think there's no need for further elaboration :D :D :D

Jin said...

Lol.
I'm too free to elaborate.
Although I should be studying.
Good luck. xD

Simon Seow said...

Yeah. I also prefer the first Money No Enough. The second one feels like forcing myself to laugh at the joke.

angelyee said...

Its really such a disappointment..No Fireworks in KLCC..I walk so far to the stage near Exxon Mobil where only few chinese ppl spotted,all malay idols,only Victor and Karen Kong..
Waited so long but no fireworks.
How can this be happened? :)