Friday, September 26, 2008

EUPHORIA

Thursday evening. I was being kidnapped by this person to his house just to help him style his leng chai hair for the night! He think himself like big boss, treat me like SLAVE! Damn babi.

Neh. The babi fella. =)

We had KFC for dinner before going in. And when we got in, the night was too young. We were among the first group there. Swt. So everyone wandered around, exploring the place. Oh the staircase and walkway at the second floor is glass flooring. Girls who wear skirt.. =(


EUPHORIA ROCKS! =)





Woohoo. It was a total blast at Euphoria by MOS. It's been quite some time ago since I last went into a club. THIS IS IT! You're not seeing the real me when it comes to clubbing. Everyone goes wild. The wildest you ever imagine. Lol. But don't worry. I'm as innocent as before when I'm out from the dance floor. Hahaha. The ambiance and environment was not bad at all. Not forgetting the pretty deco and nice concept. Most important, NO SMOKING ALLOWED so happy. The music.. needless to say. =)



Dance floor. =)




Lol. Toilet obviously.

o_o

I think there's 14 of us in total. I lost count of some unknown guys though. All I can say, super rocks, extreme fun and I bet everyone enjoyed to the maximum. =)



BABI HAND DESTROYED THE PIC!

I STILL FEEL MYSELF SHAKING OFF THE BEAT. Grrr serious shit. I think I'm addicted to clubbing? How can I fall in love with this! The dance floor was one of the best I've experienced so far! Boy, I wanna go again. T__________________________________T

Okay. Wanna see how people look like when they are crazy and high? Lol.

The hyper state. THE HAND ALWAYS SO KACAU! =p


Sakai-est picture ever. o_o *shy red face

Dying. Super exhausted. =/

With Mun Keat.

Definitely one of the craziest night ever! One memorable night filled with laughters and tears.

Because tonight will be the night
That I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a guy like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find

Whether or not I made the correct decision, I know you guys will be there for me. Loves.


8 comments:

Elena said...

Will stand by u always...
And shit.
I look like crap in those pics
and ANN ask me to delete her pics in Facebook...

Eh
What time u sleep? or did u actually sleep that night??

Jin said...

Thanks dear. I look like siao poh in the pics also lar. -__-

I also dunno what time I sleep. Talk for quite some time. But today I slept till 2pm. Haha.

Weiiiiiiii I wanna go again! =(
Lets go roadtrip. U can drive meh?
We got no transport go. Sad.

Elena said...

Yeah! Damn!
U think I can drive meh??
Yer...
Damn sad lo
I wanna go beach!!!!
I wanna go road trip!!!
I wanna go somewhere next wed-fri.
My hols ending soon!!!
HOW WEY!!!!

U know KL & me slept at 6 something & wake up at 9 something... I wonder I got sleep or not...

Jin said...

Start planning NOW! =(
My holiday also ending.
When ur coll reopen? Same with me?
I wanna talk so much.
I feel like bursting anytime.

Elena said...

My college start on Oct 6
I think different from yours lo
Wey. So plan until how?
Kl say she need more detail only can confirm..

Don't burst wey!
I don't want to see ur heart or kidney fly out

Jin said...

I dunno why I'm missing u guys so much so much so much! =(

TheJessicat said...

zomg i sssssooooo cannot wait to check out euphoria. been hearing abt all so much!!

come to penang too! theve got good clubs here too

Anonymous said...

The dance floor looks so empty. Where’s the crowd?